turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

Mine was the same but did change Turbo took their fees but my status is still the same and another thing Turbo App doesn't say or let's you fo much on their app after you failed their are just as sneaky as the IRS

Refund

How do u know Turbo Tax got their money already?? Does it say online??

Refund

@Kullatina wrote:

Mine was the same but did change Turbo took their fees but my status is still the same and another thing Turbo App doesn't say or let's you fo much on their app after you failed their are just as sneaky as the IRS

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax cannot legally access the status of your tax return or tax refund.  TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  Only the taxpayer listed on the tax return can obtain the status of a tax refund or a tax return.

Refund

I understand the original posters issue, I filed 01/31. Accepted by IRS 01/31....I’ve checked WMR daily since Feb 15 and no movement. Until Friday, 02/21 when my bars disappeared completely and it says “we are processing your return and a refund date will posted when available”. With the Tax Topic 152. A friend filed a week after I did and has a refund date, a friend filed and accepted same day as me (01/31) and she got a refund date yesterday.....I haven’t received a refund date yet. Kinda sorta freaking out slightly!  Can you please shed some light? 

Refund

I should’ve went to a tax office every one that filed after me has got a day for February 26 

Refund

Same happened to me my bars disappeared if something is wrong the irs should reach out like they do when people owe them

Claudee81
Returning Member

Refund

Yes. I do. Everybody has a date except for mee

Refund

when do you think  we will see an update if by this morning Monday 2/24/20 haven't even received a approved ddd?filed eitc

Refund

Mine was accepted on the 27th through turbo tax and got ddd for 26th

Renee27

Refund

I’m having that same problem I filed my taxes on 1/28/20 and was told I was going to get my refund on 2/18/20 and still haven’t received anything !! 

Sistag49
Returning Member

Refund

My efile stated that my refund was not accepted due AGI number didn't match, so I went in to fix the problem and entered in my AGI number of my gross pay without the deductions and IRS accepted it, but that isn't my take home pay.

Refund

Hello I'm having this problem for 2020 (2019 tax return) and Turbo tax told me that they see my return is good and they see a deposit coming in a few days for me not to worry. The reason I called them is WMR gives the message We are still processing your return and we will give you refund date when we can when all my friends and family already received their refunds dates. What ever happen in your case. Please help

Refund

@Sistag49  The irs ask for amount prior to taxes which is your agi. You net is your take home pay, what your gross after tax.. So its the adjusted gross income that the irs wants when you file your taxes..

Refund

Just got transferred to IRS by a Tax Advocate operator line (got it on the irs website) or google it. After obviously being on hold for over 30 minutes I got transferred to IRS. They won't speak to you unless its been over 21 days. Which in my case It has.

I filed 1/12th (I filed when I received my w2 from employer)

Accepted 1/27 (I claim EITC and 1 Dependent) 

I had 1 bar after I got accepted for about 2 weeks.

The bar disappeared a few days before 2/14

It has said your return is being processed since.

I waited till after the 22nd to make sure it wasn't something.

Additionally, I checked my tax transcript on the IRS.gov website, and created an account a few days ago, on my Account transcript it says the normal codes along with 570  code meaning (A hold) and an 971 code (notice sent). Some people say that the 971 will pop up if you create an account. But I have no received a Notice in the mail and it could be it showed from creating an account since I created it on the 20th. 

However, when I spoke to the IRS representative after being transferred by a Tax Advocate ( though she seemed unsure in my perspective) she stated that a notice will be sent with the future date of 4/9. This is the date next to the 971 code. (which could or could not be due to the transcript account i created on the IRS website) She said usually it can be due to a discrepancy in my w2 and return. This doesn't make sense because I did my tax return free online and reviewed it and everything seems on point. She also said it would fix it self out and then ill receive my DDD or the letter will be sent with instructions to "accurately" prove my dependents or income with a time frame of 60 days AFTER the notice is sent. THIS IS BS! I have never had a problem with my federal nor state return. (still haven't received that either but it is showing bars, when it 3/4 of the bars processing) So, basically its the waiting game. 

Refund

@M0077 You spoke to a Tax representative? How would they be able to see if they have no control on their end from my knowledge. What they did say per verbatim? I called a Tax Advocate hotline, and they reffered me to an IRS agent who didn't seem too sure herself. But said a notice was sent with a future date of 3/9, doesn't make sense though because some people say if you create a tax transcript account online you will get a notice as well. You can check your transcripts at the IRS.gov website and see the receipt/codes for your tax return. I am having the same issues as you with my return just stating processing. When I checked my transcript online (and researched what the codes meant, there is a list of codes/meaning on the IRS website as well) and it said i have a hold (570 code) and a notice was sent (971 code). 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies