turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

I have the same problem mine was accepted on 1/24

baddieb
Returning Member

Refund

I filed and got accepted 1/31 and today for a Approval my deposit should be 02/26/2020

Refund

Guy this is not a scammer and I have used turbotax for over five years.... It's not turbotax that holds you're refund it's the IRS not to mention the 21 days is from the moment you're return is accepted by the IRS but then you have to think that the IRS claims 9 out of 10 of all fillers will receive their refund within 21 days then multiply that by the number of people whom file every year.... A crap ton of people have to wait over 21 days. Turbotax is awesome and I'm sorry the IRS is making you wait so long

Refund

That's not true at all and I hope you stop listening to dummies

Refund

Where did you read this? 

Refund

I been using tt for 10yrs now never had a problem it's always the IRS that makes you wait just like this year everything is the same as it's been for yrs now for us and we had to wait 26 days for return this year

Refund

So will u get it on the 26 or the 3/2

Refund

My brother used h &r block after me and has kids and got his already I still haven't got mine. It's tt and it's at this point. 

Refund

I got kids to and got mine and I used turbo tax

Refund

Going through the same exact thing!!

Refund

The path act causes a delay in your refund. The irs will not begin processing your return until at least February 15. The best way to get your refund status is checking the irs refund tool at irs.gov and clicking on wheres my refund

Amber3926

Refund

I literally have the exact same scenario as you, I filed on 1 22 20 and every single day is the same everything happened exactly the same as what happened to you.. I'm still waiting. You too?

Refund

@Air1007 @Thank you so much for some correct information! I just went back & read the entire email, & sure enough, it said I wasn’t approved after all. 

Refund

I’ve had the same problem this year it’s been almost a month I still haven’t got it . I filed my wife’s the same time I did mine she got hers 3 weeks after filing 

Amber3926

Refund

Did she have EITC OR ACTC?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies