Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

I called because the dates are incorrect.Select option #2 for personal taxes to talk to live person.Have ss# filling status and return amount ready as they may ask for all of that info. Good luck!

Refund

I seriously doubt it....it would be a good thing but I don't think so.

Refund

Depends on status

Refund

This is crazy I’ve always used turbo 

Refund

What is this transcript people are speaking of

Refund

Me too.....just wished that they would update their website, because some people such as myself were supposed to receive a refund on Feb 17 which was a holiday. But of course we have to wait.

Refund

I did and it took about 1 week n half to get it

Refund

So there going to release funds tomorrow which some banks aren’t open?

Refund

I filed on 1/26, accepted on 1/27, had one bar until 2/5 and changed to PATH message until 2/15 updated to "return has been received and is being processed" message with no bars. I called the IRS today and was advised that a letter was sent out on 2/20 explaining that my return is under a 45 day review and to allow up to 60 days from the date of the letter for a deposit. I requested a tax payer advocate and was advised someone would contact me within 5 business days. 

Refund

On the IRS website.

Thanks everyone, just want to verify I chose the ACCOUNT transcript and it does in fact show a refund date of 2/26 with code 846 so yay and may you all get yours then as well.

EIC credits. Shows "processing" or whatever on WMR.

Refund

I was part of the test last year when they excepted my taxes early. I did not receive my refund until the middle May. I hope it is better for you.

Refund

Any update.   Mine still say we received your return and it’s is being processed.  It’s the 22 Feb tmr.    Will IRS update anything tonight ?? 

Refund

They should update tonight

rzmiller595
Returning Member

Refund

Where is the efile tool?

Refund

@rzmiller595  wrote:

Where is the efile tool?

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies