Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Refund Rejected due to wrong AGI

Hello All,

Been using turbo tax since 2018. After filing this years return I'm constantly receiving Refund Rejected emails. when i look into it on my account it informs me that my AGI doesn't match what is on file with the IRS, however when i check what my 2019 return info. the AGI that was on my return this years is an exact match with my 2019 return. How do i go about getting this fixed? Honestly I've never  encountered this problem before.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Same here. My numbers match exactly. I'm thinking since I just got my 2019 return approved last week that I have to put 0 for the AGI but I'm not sure

Rosales25

I’ve been doing my income through turbo last year I did it with a small business in 2019 and all the information matches but it got rejected when I tried it this year not sure why. I did mine in March 2019 so i don’t know why it’s being rejected 

I did have a 1040-X form in my 2019 return which is used to amend a return. and it doesn't show an AGI in it so im gonna try resubmitting my return with a 0 for my AGI and see what happens I will keep you both posted on what happens.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies