Re: Refund / rapid loan (electronic funds) - Page 30

Martina75

Refund

Same!! 😕

Martina75

Refund

Did you ?

ADRI89

Refund

You should be fine we filed jan 15 got accepted jan27 then feb WMR BARS went away got we were still being processed so called the 23irs ladt said we were under review . We always claim our children for the last 14years and the 29got letter stating been under review since the 19of feburary then WMR UPDATED SAME DAY 29    3.4.20DDD

Jmesl

Refund

Martina75 If he is denied claiming them and getting the full credits. Then you should amend your tax return and add them to yours. It may take a lot longer to get the eitc or ctc but you will eventually get it.

Martina75

Refund

Oh... sounds good. Yeh we have that info. I’ll submit them and see what they say. 

Jmesl

Refund

Don't amend yours until he gets a letter from irs denying the credits.

Martina75

Refund

Got it! Thanks.... 

Cljames38

Refund

Yes but I have two cards don’t know which one going be one you know customer service number

Naija2020

Refund

I never had any issues with filing my mom owns her own tax company for 19 years I claim the same children I filed 2/3 and it’s still saying processed 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁 

Naija2020

Refund

I never had any issues with filing my mom owns her own tax company for 19 years I claim the same children I filed 2/3 and it’s still saying processed 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁  and I haven’t received no letters

Refund

All questions concerning the TurboTax Prepaid Visa card from Greendot, or your account with them,  should be directed to their customer service. 

Find more information at https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

Getting to know the Turbo® Visa® Debit Card

Jvanburen82

Refund

I got $500, and I'm so concerned that something gas gone wrong with my taxes, and that's money I will owe back. This is getting ridiculous. 

Jvanburen82

Refund

Same exact thing for me, however my California state says they need more time to process, and they're sending a letter. 

uckylop

Refund

I recieved letter saying I was selected for further review n nothing additional is needed at this time does anyone have any idea of  the time frame it takes

uckylop

Refund

they update every sat something may b wrong