Refund approved

On Where's my refund, my refund is approved and says will be sent to my bank today, 3/27 but it is not showing up onto my account. Has anyone else had this problem?

Refund approved

It can take some banks a day or two to post the deposit.  If you had TurboTax fees deducted from your refund, then it can take an additional day or two, your refund first goes to the bank that handles the transaction, then once they deduct the fees, they deposit the remaining refund into your account.

If you signed up for Pay With My Refund, your refund will be handled through the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG, formerly SBBT). It can take a couple extra days to process your refund.

You can go to the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group website if you need assistance with your refund.