Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I was given a deposit date April 30 and nothing came deposit. Now I am given a mail date still nothing. I don't know what is going on and why but you or not alone. My Federal refund check they took it and my State refund right away. But given me the stimulus check I don't have it.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I don't know if  I am more pissed off or disappointed. I have been waiting for my direct deposit since April 16, it has been over a month and I am still getting the same message. Some one said the IRS said it was a glitch in the system and they were working on it Friday hour by hour minute by minute well I guess they have stop now because I still don't have a date. I am about to throw my hands up and I really need to talk to the irs because I haven't gotten my tax refund either.😡

I entered all my info on April 17 and I still haven’t received a date. Can anyone tell me why?

Update from me and added information. 

Updated DD info April 15th. Still no update. 

I had a tax return of $4221. On March 27th the IRS sent me a paper check to address on file(they had my updated one from my tax return). ECMC has taken $4137 of my return, leaving me $83, which I never got. I was being garnished as well, and overpaid by $1,149 by the time IRS deposited the $4137 to ECMC. I was expecting the overpayment check from ECMC, and found out today by ECMC, despite me telling them to NOT return my refund to me, keep my account paid in full, they claim they got a letter for injured spouse(I file single, am not married, never was, and don’t have a spouse, don’t owe ANYTHING else, child support is current and taken directly from my paychecks) from the IRS and had to send the money back. So they sent my loans to another collection agency, to the tune of $4551, and claim I never overpaid, even though unbeknownst to them, one of their employees sent me an email I requested, showing I overpaid $484.59 as of April 8th, and two additional garnishments came out of my checks, for $282, and $383. They claim they never got these, nor was it ever overpaid at all. Now here I sit, without the $83 from the rest of my original refund, now owing more on my student loans(and ripped out of $1,149+more collection costs and interest), no stimulus money, no live person to help, and basically, I’m just done. I give up. Serious inquiry, does anyone know an attorney who can help me? I live in Florida, Tampa/St Pete area. Thanks in advance.

Bbaby2018

Is that number for a certain state? I live in florida

I also updated my account through the IRS portal, Im not sure why they made me because what they had on file was what I used with Turbo Tax in 2018...I updated anyway because they made me.  That was April 15, I got the same message once we have a payment date we will update....going on 5 weeks now and no changes have been made, no deposit, no check, no nothing.  Some indications that I am seeing on line and in a pattern among my friends who have the same issue is that we all used Turbo Tax.  I called turbo tax and the lady claimed she had never heard of any such thing happening....even though the IRS said it them selves not to mention 100s of on line articles saying Turbo Tax and HR Block users may have issues.....So I dont know what to think or who to blame, but it just shows more ineptitude within our government. 

has anyone else gotten an update since the others got their updates last Friday? I feel like I would have gotten a check through mail faster than this.

I entered my stuff April 17 and have gotten no date yet. Says I’m eligible but no date 

DawnC
Expert Alumni

Keep checking back with Get My Payment; the date will update.  You just have to be patient..  @Shaun1134

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

No, federal accepted on January 30th.... Still processing. Stimulus was supposed to be deposited on April 30th onto my turbotax card. 

The others didnt get payment updates lol....maybe a couple. Because I still have no payment date.

I have not received an update yet either. Hopefully we're in the batch for this Friday to update.  We've gotta be updating this Friday. I'm sorry I used that portal smh. 

LW7
Level 3

Yes it updated last week got my check in my account this morning Just keep checking

I was one of the first people who put in their direct deposit info using the Get My Payment portal when it first launched on 04/15 and i have yet to receive an update or a date as to when i will be receiving the stimulus money. At this point, im no longer expecting an update. 

Hadn't checked in a while. Same old same old this morning. Eligible but no date. Ground beef is 8 dollars a pound in my area now and other prices are going way up on foods tooo. With no hope of getting this stimulus I'm going to have to make some decisions about cutting back on food very soon. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies