Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

@Mcbeast215  My refund wasn’t held due to my employer not submitting my wage info. I say this is BS, but they couldn’t verdict my W2 against my return. My tax advocate, which I called the week of March 9 when I got my letter, told me this and gave me instructions. (Have my company write a letter and fax it to her) She had them release it because she put the info in front of someone. It’s what the advocates do. 

SWharton516
Returning Member

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

@mmw0315  Did your tax advocate give you a fax number? When I called my local tax advocate they advised me that they needed confirmation of my husbands employment from his employer. I have the letter but no idea to to send it to!

@SWharton516 @Yes, mine gave me a fax number. And she was able to access the fax while working from home. 

SWharton516
Returning Member

@mmw0315 was the fax number for your advocate or for the IRS? 

@SWharton516  either directly the tax advocate or the local advocate office 

If anyone has a cycle code on there transcripts for 2021 tax year Direct deposit dates is Wednesday for those that cycle ends with a 20220705 expecting your refund by 23rd or the 24 th of feb 2022 because monday is a federal holiday so yeah been checking previous cycle dates almost accurate 100 %  WMR DOESNT UPDATE TILLE 3am-7am on Sunday if you check right now still says processing remember the IRS MASTER FILE IMF IS WHEN THEY FINALIZED AND PROCESSED YOUR RETURN INPUT INTO THERE DATABASE WORK WEEKS STARTS ON FRIDAYS TRANSCRIPTS UPDATE ONCE A WEEK ON FRIDAYS IF YOUR SAYS 2021 account transcript your ddd is that week coming up

BevVa1

Anyone else have anything new Im getting desperate lol

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies