• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CassLO
Expert Alumni

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

@Andrew Lee Please see the directions below for the 1095A/8962 form information:

The IRS is requesting Form 8962 for 2019

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Mcbeast215
Level 3

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

So code 571 is when ur return is processed and code 846 is when u have a direct deposit date?? I just finally got my access code in the mail today to be able to access my transcripts. It shows 4 different ones; return transcript, account transcript, record transcript and wage and income. Which one should I be checking?? Also once I get a code 846 listed will their b a date next to it for my direct deposit??

Thank u!!!

Ashleyvr33
Level 2

@LaQuanCh01  same here I'm still waiting no updates on transcripts or wmr. I'm tiered of waiting. At this point I feel like we should be able to charge the irs intrest for keeping our money. LOL this is ridiculous.

Rona75
Level 2

Anyone with any new news yet?

I am still waiting. FIled on 01/27. Received letter on 03/09. You would think that now that we have all this stuff going on with the Covid-19 that they would push themselves to help us out more. My daughter as just told by both her jobs that she cannot work for at least the next two weeks. This impacts us a lot. We won't be able to make our rent our bills, or get groceries.  We don't rely on the government. It is her , her brother and I. We both work and now we don't have her incomes. SMH. 

Mandy111
Level 3

Same as all these codes still no update whatsoever. Got email regarding it taking money out for my return that is still being delayed anybody else?

Mcbeast215
Level 3

Same with me.... still 570 (further action required) code. Accepted 2/6 got email last night turbo tax is charging my account on 4/10 even tho its supposed to come out of my return 😡

LaQuanCh01
Level 4

Same here. It will be 30 days on the 20th

trap08
Level 2

@LaQuanCh01 

same here. Nothing has changed on anything for me. I don’t qualify for a hardship but I will suffer now that my job is closing down for a month. This is absolutely ridiculous. I filed 1/22. 

LaQuanCh01
Level 4

On hold right now. I'm sure there aren't any updates they can give.

Mcbeast215
Level 3

Let me know what they say.... what date is next to ur 570 code? Mine was 3/16 so they started processing only 2 days ago 😭

Mandy111
Level 3

Same 570 code my date is 03/02 everything else is showing 04/15 and processing date is 03/02 and no updates whatsoever. 

August_biechy
Level 3

Update!!! Tax advocate called today and the IRS has released our hold on our taxes and we should get a DDD on WMR within the next day or two.... Yay!!! 

LaQuanCh01
Level 4

How to contact tax advocate

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please refer to the following article for more information. 

The IRS sent me a letter stating that they are reviewing ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
August_biechy
Level 3

@LaQuanCh01  you can Google tax advocates and call the toll free number or you can call you local advocate office.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v