turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

@LaQuanCh01  same here I'm still waiting no updates on transcripts or wmr. I'm tiered of waiting. At this point I feel like we should be able to charge the irs intrest for keeping our money. LOL this is ridiculous.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Anyone with any new news yet?

I am still waiting. FIled on 01/27. Received letter on 03/09. You would think that now that we have all this stuff going on with the Covid-19 that they would push themselves to help us out more. My daughter as just told by both her jobs that she cannot work for at least the next two weeks. This impacts us a lot. We won't be able to make our rent our bills, or get groceries.  We don't rely on the government. It is her , her brother and I. We both work and now we don't have her incomes. SMH. 

Same as all these codes still no update whatsoever. Got email regarding it taking money out for my return that is still being delayed anybody else?

Same with me.... still 570 (further action required) code. Accepted 2/6 got email last night turbo tax is charging my account on 4/10 even tho its supposed to come out of my return 😡

Same here. It will be 30 days on the 20th

@LaQuanCh01 

same here. Nothing has changed on anything for me. I don’t qualify for a hardship but I will suffer now that my job is closing down for a month. This is absolutely ridiculous. I filed 1/22. 

On hold right now. I'm sure there aren't any updates they can give.

Let me know what they say.... what date is next to ur 570 code? Mine was 3/16 so they started processing only 2 days ago 😭

Same 570 code my date is 03/02 everything else is showing 04/15 and processing date is 03/02 and no updates whatsoever. 

Update!!! Tax advocate called today and the IRS has released our hold on our taxes and we should get a DDD on WMR within the next day or two.... Yay!!! 

How to contact tax advocate

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please refer to the following article for more information. 

The IRS sent me a letter stating that they are reviewing ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@LaQuanCh01  you can Google tax advocates and call the toll free number or you can call you local advocate office.

I just got off the phone with the tax advocate line. They informed me they can't do anything until I have an actual eviction notice so thats great..... I was accepted on 2/6 and the IRS says I'm STILL under review. No change to transcripts or WMR in weeks..... still code 570 and "still processing" on WMR.... IDK what to do. Apparently theres nothing I can do. Oh and did I mention I'm not laid off so this is just getting better and better 😭 idk what to do 😭😭😭

Is this just for YOU or all of us on hold in general? Who told you this? Thx

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies