Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

awallace8506
Returning Member

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

I'm in the same boat. I was expecting to wake up to it, guess not. What card do u have?

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

I bank with a credit union here in Alabama.. I tried to get in contact with Santa Barbara bank to see what is going on with the deposit.. some of my family members got there this morning at 12

Have you had a chance to get in contact with the SB bank?

No i had to leave an email because they don’t have a contact number 

Update:

Good morning all!  So just checking in with those of us who are still waiting with that 570 code.  

I do not have any changes to my transcripts as of yet, however, last week I  mailed in my amended return for the 250.00 bucks. I sent it overnight, but it was not signed for until Monday morning.   As of this morning I checked the "where's my amended return" site and it is showing that it has been received, but nothing more.  I spoke with the advocate again and she stated the same thing as before, that she will not be able to assist me until March 2nd, but  it was a good thing that I sent in the amended return, this way (hopefully) it will eliminate them requesting additional information.  I have a confirmation that it was signed for, as well.  From here, she stated it should take about three weeks but starting Monday she can start to follow up on it for me and keep the case open.  So here's to three weeks (hopefully sooner).  What bothers me the most is that it won't even change my return in any way...but yet here we are being held up for absolutely nothing.  The government will invest into man hours for this and it is a complete waste.  But hey let's waste more money where it isn't needed. 

I will continue to keep everyone updated!

I have the 570 code and a 971 code under it with a processing date next to it of 3-2-2020. Ours was because the IRS didn't receive my husband's company's w2 and w3 forms so I contacted the CFO and he overnighted the forms again last week and he called to follow up with the IRS and they said it was too early to tell and to call back later in the week so he is calling again Friday. I'll keep ya posted! 

I called my bank they stated they didn’t receive my refund so now I’m on hold with Santa Barbara Bank to see what they say

I’m still on hold with Santa Barbara bank the automated message says pending deposit

What's the number to SBBT?

There number is[phone number removed] the after i enter my information it says pending deposit 

The number is [removed]

UPDATE!!!! IM TRULY HOPING THIS INFORMATION HELPS SOMEONE ELSE TOO!!! so I have a 570 code with a 971 code right after it. If you haven't read my previous posts our refund was frozen because the IRS never received the company's w2 and w3. Our CFO was amazing and overnighted the information but unfortunately the IRS still has not either received it or put it in the system. They said they need 45 days... That's ridiculous when you have all the information... So I called tax advocates and I got rude people and then put on hold for over two hours then got hung up on. I called today and I got the best worker I have ever talked to. He did not transfer me and did not put me on hold. He looked into the system and saw the social security office that the w2 and w3 go to first did not put the information in yet either so he filled out a E911 form for me which gives me a caseworker and everything. He told me to get a letter from my husband's company with a letterhead, employment dates for last year, total wages and federal withholding and a copy of our w2. Call back this afternoon tell them I'm doing a follow up on my E911 form ask for my caseworker information and then I can fax that info right to her. He even said when I call and get my caseworker voice message to leave my case number, phone number, and best time to reach me on every message.  He said this would be the fastest way to get my refund verified and moving along. I hope this helps someone else!! If anyone has questions let me know I'll try giving all information i got. 

Is the appointment you made at IRS for a Tax Advocate or just an appointment at IRS office? I have code 570 again this year, still waiting for last years return, which was finally approved with 2/24/20 deposit date though I haven't received it yet-I can't wait a year on this years return, I would like to try to clear it up sooner rather than later. 

I didn't make an appointment. I called the tax advocate number and they filed the e911 form for me. Then when I call back again I'll get the contact information for my caseworker and I can fax or email them the letter. I have never made an appointment at an office honestly and I've issues with our refund every year for the past five years. Believe it or not it was never for a mistake we made.

Haven't received a letter but I called it's today. Agent said a 464c letter was sent out but there is nothing more for me today. I haven't received a letter yet and it was sent out on 2/20. I guess it's a waiting game from here.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies