After you file

Update:

Good morning all!  So just checking in with those of us who are still waiting with that 570 code.  

I do not have any changes to my transcripts as of yet, however, last week I  mailed in my amended return for the 250.00 bucks. I sent it overnight, but it was not signed for until Monday morning.   As of this morning I checked the "where's my amended return" site and it is showing that it has been received, but nothing more.  I spoke with the advocate again and she stated the same thing as before, that she will not be able to assist me until March 2nd, but  it was a good thing that I sent in the amended return, this way (hopefully) it will eliminate them requesting additional information.  I have a confirmation that it was signed for, as well.  From here, she stated it should take about three weeks but starting Monday she can start to follow up on it for me and keep the case open.  So here's to three weeks (hopefully sooner).  What bothers me the most is that it won't even change my return in any way...but yet here we are being held up for absolutely nothing.  The government will invest into man hours for this and it is a complete waste.  But hey let's waste more money where it isn't needed. 

I will continue to keep everyone updated!