turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

No, no letter and everything is the same.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

In the IRS site. You have to register to get it online.

I recieved letter 5071C 17days after my return was accepted.

If you verified your identity by going down to the irs office you should receive your refund in a bout 3 weeks. They tell you it can take upto 9 weeks depending on your situation. I went through this in 2018. Hope this helps! 

I have the same processing code and date as everyone else here. I also had one bar on wmr until 2/14 then it all disappeared and all I have is a message saying "we have received your tax return and it is being processed".... Nothing else.... Also my tax transcript has a 570 code and then it has a 971 code under that. Irs says they can't verify my husband's wages because they haven't received his information from his employer. (Literally probably the simplest tax return ever one w2 and two kids that's it! This is ridiculous)  Working on contacting the employer to get this straightened out. Hopefully things get verified and we get our refund this coming week! If anyone else has these codes or a similar situation please share!

I got an error message at first- turns out part of my address was abbreviated automatically on my tax return and your information address included has to match perfectly to your most recent tax return. I'd check that and try it again!

Petitecutie
Returning Member

@jaquino91191 ...I got the 570 and still have as of yesterday (I’m weekly.) No other codes underneath the 570 and no letter so far. Called IRS said I’m on a randomly selected 45-day review (didn’t say specify if wage, dependent, ID, etc.) Called a TA, she said employer hadn’t reported my wages yet and to call back first week of March. Wondering if the IRS would have the info necessary from my employer by then 

I hope the best for everyone and a speedy response to your refunds 🙏

I probably should have kept using a tax preparer. Never had any problems.

No letter to verify but I got 570 n 971

Wanted to update for everyone. I had a  520 code with a 971 under it. Tax advocate said they couldn't verify my husband's income due to not having employer paperwork. I contacted the CFO and he called irs Thursday they never received the paperwork so he overnighted it and hopefully should be good to go come this week!

Total 6 weeks 

Go google transcripts you going to need register put your information  then u can look at your transcripts even get copies if u need copies 

You well get your refund in a few weeks 

Update: DDD of 2/26/2020!

There is hope!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies