Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

I called again today but the rep said the system will update on the 22 so everybody should check the refund tracker Saturday..

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

I just googled it but it is 800.366.4484

Much better people to talk to! I felt like the women I spoke to was the most honest out of who knows how many times I called the other number. I’m still filling a complaint about 2 of their reps. Waiting for a call from supervisor, said it would be 24/48 hrs. 

I swear 🙄 Because im so worried constantly seeing different answers to the question " What does 570 really mean?" I've had the TC 570 since Thursday or Friday don't really remember honestly😐,but I know it's been long enough and I'm to the point that it scares me to even think of checking the mailbox !!!

I need answering or BLOOD 👀 choice is yours🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did you see your transcripts online... the 971 is just a notice saying that you created an account online

570 means further review is needed or triggered for various reasons. The letter (code 971) will tell you how long the review will take and if more info is needed from you. 

Not true I got 971 and only got a letter saying I created an account online and the 570 was for path so that’s not always the same for everyone! Facts I got my money n had those two codes

Finally someone talking with sense 💜

Thank you ,Now that I can trust because I did get a letter saying that exactly and my transcripts all but wages has been updated with everything showing its complete down to the numbers just not the deposit code.

Trust me you’re good they are telling everyone bs to buy time and also my wages info isn’t there either but last years either so you’re good just have faith n forget the negative comments 

Also go back in your prior years maybe a year you got delayed or an review and check the processing date for that year and see if it’s close to your ddd

Many people are looking at their tax transcripts and getting updates for the 26th. Some with our codes. I wonder if that message is just for people without the code. I checked my transcripts, I didnt update. 

Hey everyone my transcript updated this morning with a deposit date for the 26th, but where’s my refund hasn’t updated. Everyone check your transcripts 

Did you have 570 code. 

No i didn’t have one on my transcript this year

I also have a DDD from my transcript for the 26 

Received code 846 this morning with DDD 2/26

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies