turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Good morning all,

Quick update:

No DDD, no letter, no change to transcripts.  I am really waiting for the 971 code to appear so I can be on the lookout for the letter and get that handled, but nothing yet.  For those of you who did get your letter already do you have the 971 code on your transcripts?  

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

I received a letter week before about my 1095A and form 8962 and i faxed them over two days later. then on feb 14 my transcript pulled up with the new information i faxed over on it. Now mines said processing date 3/2/2020 and wrm says tax return received and still processing’s 

No update today same info no change 

I just got off the phone with the irs, and she said that they are aware that its been more than 21 days and that the ones that claimed the etic would be getting an update Saturday 2/22 .. she said they have been processed but anyone who claimed the credits has not gotten a refund yet and it will be next week when we get them....

Her name was mrs hugginston 

And im in the state of Mississippi 

I just got off the phone with the irs, and she said that they are aware that its been more than 21 days and that the ones that claimed the etic would be getting an update Saturday 2/22 .. she said they have been processed but anyone who claimed the credits has not gotten a refund yet and it will be next week when we get them....

Her name was mrs hugginston and im in Mississippi 

My Situation:

>No EITC/PATH/Single-filer/W2 and >1099’s for Income and Itemized Deductions 
>IRS 20200705 Cycle Date

>Federal / NY State Filed: 02/03/2020

>Accepted: 02/05/2020

IRS Tax Transcript showing DD date of 02/20/2020 under 846 Code

IRS WMR website showing DD approved as of 2/19/20 with Topic Code 203 (Reduced Refund) - Interestingly enough I’ve read that this can be caused by using TurboTax / SBTPG to deduct the fees associated with filing or due to possibly having a Tax Offset. The TOP (Treasury Offset Program) hotline indicates I owe NJ State for what I’m assuming is back taxes from 2017. However, it doesn’t look like they deducted my Federal refund to collect on that as my DD amount on WMR hasn’t changed nor is my Tax Transcript showing anything about an offset/deduction. Moreover, SBTPG website showed that the IRS sent over the full amount today (minus fees) 2/19/20 with a DD date of today 2/19/20, effectively a day earlier than the expected DD date of 2/20/20.

However, nothing in my Bank Account yet though as of 10 AM EST. Fingers crossed that they don’t pull some funny business last minute and I get the full amount by tonight/early tomorrow. Anyone in a similar situation to me? Get their refund yet with same cycle code and filing dates? Will keep everyone posted. 

I also have cycle code 0705 with processing date 03/02 but no code 846 yet. You having a code gives me hope!

As of today 2/19/2020 same processing message in WMR and no change to account transcript. 

Following 😩

Has anyone saw any movement at all? I was able to get my transcripts online. But I have had the same message “processing” for several days with no bars. 

No movement from me still at a stand still I'm thinking by Saturday there should be an update 😥

I don’t this our group will see anything until Saturday unfortunately ugh no movement here

I had a baby last year we didn't get any error messages. We will update on Saturday (if you are a weekly I think we all are) and should have a DDD. I'm stalking boards lol. All I need is a date!

I have called several times and get a different response each time! The person I spoke to today said transcripts update through out the day as they complete them. I have been told each time that it’s just an income verification for me because a temp job I took (UPS) is slow as a sloth. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies