turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

No update on refund status!

I E-Filed my taxes (two W2s and one 1099 form) on February 4, 2019.  Turbo Tax sent an email saying both Federal and State were accepted. However, I have checked the IRS website to see the status of my refund every day for the past 9 days, and all it says is, "We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgment e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS"  I'm curious to know if anyone else is experiencing this?? Are does anyone know what could be the possible reason for this same message after almost 10days? Please keep in mind I used turbo tax deluxe addition to file. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

37 Replies

I received the same message.  My return was accepted 1-31-19.  I've been checking every day also and get that same message

Mariasj

Im in the same boat! I was accepted 1/29/19. I have hears nothing and it's still not accepted. Idk whats going on.
Kaymart98

I have the same thing happened to me they got rejected first but then got excepted after I fix my mistake .On TurboTax it says that the IRS has excepted but when I go to the IRS website it says that I haven’t received an email

I haven't got a rejection notice at all... It says both were accepted on turbo and turbos blue bar is highlighted a little. But IRS doesn't show anything except saying check back in 24 hrs..... However, turbo says my federal has a est. Deposit date of 2/25 even though IRS doesn't say it. The IRS site makes it seem as though I just filed when it's been almost two weeks.

How do you see your estimated date on turbo tax?

Mine is on the main page whenever I log in.

Filed 1/31/19, IRS accepted 1/31/19
WMR site still shows refund received and it's being processed after 15 days!
Fire37
Returning Member

It's been 11 days for me too still saying return received

I submitted feb 2 and til now state and fed is still in processing and accepted status. It has been 13 days. I dont have EITC

I wonder why?.we are in same boat it's kinda frustrating

I already got my state taxes just no federal 😭😭😭

I finally received the state portion of my refund.... Just waiting on Federal.

I filed 1-28. 19....19 days later I'm still stuck on ttax as Hooray my return was accepted on the 28th....and wmr....well it's been stuck on "we can't provide any infifmation on ur return 9001 ext 362 I called waited on hold over 45 mi...hung up...eitc acct REGARDLESS ttax should be providing me with what I can't get from its..they could at the very least have a REAL TRACKER..ur not tracking and telling me anything other than the same bull..... U told me the day I filed

Exactly. I dont have EIC or CTC still today the 15th of February and I'm still showing Return Recived and is being processed!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies