turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ScorpioDiva45
Returning Member

No Bars on where my refund did anybody have the same system said it's nothing cause the system over loaded

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
ScorpioDiva45
Returning Member

No Bars on where my refund did anybody have the same system said it's nothing cause the system over loaded

Had bars for two weeks sense 12th of February check today bars are gone but I been told it's nothing system just down for some people my tax guy said I was approved but can't see date yet do anybody no the deal on this??

Season
Returning Member

Mine gives me no info either it tells me to check info and try again. But tax turbo tells me the irs accepted it on the 13th on excepted deposit on the 6th but I'm not sure because the where's my refund has no information for me.  

Hey where did you see the date that turbo gave you ? 

Season
Returning Member

You have to view it on desktop mode it will give u the date u filed an the date it was accepted  and date it will be deposited. It will be under the amount u get bk. 

Thank you I see it 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies