turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My taxes were accepted and I did the advanced refund but I have not heard if I got it or not. They advertise that it is possible to get it within 1 hour of acceptance.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

My taxes were accepted and I did the advanced refund but I have not heard if I got it or not. They advertise that it is possible to get it within 1 hour of acceptance.

Same.... I filed on January 15th my refund was accepted lastnight. I got my turbo card in the mail but haven’t heard whether or not I was approved for the refund advance or not

I tried calling the phone number they have for turbo tax to get an answer but they wanted me to pay 30 dollars.

@jmonty2004  I never received an email from first century bank or turbo tax. I did receive my turbo tax card in the mail. Have you received your turbo card?

I have not gotten my card but I did get my advance but not the temporary card doesn't work so its got money no way to use it. 

LakeyaLO
Intuit Alumni

Visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169  to check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days.

Please click the link below for more information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/when-will-i-receive-my-turbo-prepaid-visa-card/00/273...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies