turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed april 2nd my federal and state was accepted april 4th which was a saturday my refund has been saying ur refund is still being processed a refund date will show as soon as available I've not called the irs yet and havent recieved a letter can someone tell me what's this mean? A friend of mine her done it but her changed backed but she had filed jan.28 and she got her refund fed.29 I'm really needing sum answers if anyone can help me 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed april 4 then week later my bars left and a message of ur return us still being processed a refund date issued soon as available this is my first time filing in years do u think nbn it will change soon??

We filed in jan. Got rejected because my ex claimed my child so had to refile by mail. That was feb 3rd that they were received. It's been crickets since! Not even a pending or processing. Funny thing is we got our stimulus.🤷‍♀️  so idk what the Eff

Hate to be The bearer of bad news but mine is doing the same thing and I did talk to an advocate because I had applied for one prior to the whole outbreak well she told me that even though it’s showing that on my end on there and it was rejected Due to them ask for prof of ins . Witch we have had the same ins for five yrs has not been in there working they were supposed to be back on the fourth but they’re not there’s very limited people there and it’s not getting done so basically our stuff is sitting on a desk until they return to work

Well I read an article this morning and they won’t be back to work, IRS until 6/1/20.

I was told the same thing. I honestly don’t think there’s nothing wrong with our taxes. They are buying time with this review stuff. I had to verify my identity, as I did so and was expecting a refund on the 26 of this month. But now I have to wait 60 days!

I filed on January 28th and I am still waiting on May 24th.... I'm beyond frustrated with the IRS. They have no issue taking taxes from every paycheck I earn on time.  But when it comes to paying the taxes back they are going unacceptably slow. To make matters worse, there isnt any way of getting in touch with them. This is wrong and I havent found anyone that knows what to do

I spoke with an Agent Thursday. Because of Corona they were shut down so the processing stopped and when they return they will pick up where they left off. If you got a letter stating that it was being reviewed and it takes 60 days, then that too stopped so if they were on day 20 at the point they stopped then day 21 is where they would begin. It sucks trust me I know but all we can do is wait.

Inezrdz

I believe its due to the Covid-19 situation. I'm still waiting on mine and its frustrating. I cant blame them for something that's going on. I use Turbo tax every year and I get them within 2 weeks. 

For those of you waiting, you are not alone (it only feels like it)! I have used TurboTax for a minimum of 16 years and while pissed at the way this year's return went down, they aren't to blame. I am a si gle parent of 2 (which i have claimed every year since their birth) and because of my personal finances  I always claim zero so that I get a big lump payout once a year.  This year I filed February 7th, accepted within 11 hours and thought I was ready to go....

Then February 28th I got a letter saying I needd 

I haven't been able to get anyone on the phone at the irs i filed in february electronically they sent me my state money like 2 weeks after i filed but still are processing my federal i got a letter from them in march that it was in processing and they would let me know when i would get it

That number they provide to talk to an IRS representative doesn't work either😕😤 You Still cant talk to a live Agaent😒 Not Good ! I filed Taxes April 6th Still NO TAXES AND NO STIMULUS CHECK👎?? FRUSTRATING VERY YES..

I am having the same problem. I filed my taxes on April 8th still no refund, no stimulus check, no notifications, no answers. I have lost my job due to Covid-19, I'm ab to lose my house now due to the IRS not completing my refund I even recieved a nice $68 bill from tax company. This is crazy. If anyone has spoken with an actual HUMAN sharing the number would be great! Even our Tax Advocate office is currently closed! 

P L E A S E. H E L P. 

I would like to know when ill get my tax return i sent an amended return in march

I am getting that message also. I am filing jointly with my spouse and he owns child support. I filled out an injured spousal report with my taxes. Do I need another one for the stimulus package?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies