Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My return still says pending and turbo tax says this ...so they haven’t filed my return?? So pissed!

E983888D-F535-4402-BE33-0E5CD3CE4F14.png

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

My return still says pending and turbo tax says this ...so they haven’t filed my return?? So pissed!

Did you have a specific question or concern that we could further help you with?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I filed on February 14 and yes I know the 15th was Presidents’ Day.  On my account it says my return was Transmitted February 14 but when I asked the question on TurboTax it says they’re holding it they flagged  it it might be something wrong it might be rejected so why are they saying one thing and doing another? But other places on TurboTax said that the IRS  just has not pulled it yet to process?  Why did they say on my account it’s been transmitted they’ve already charged me the $40 for the upgrade but yet pending means that somethings wrong with your account it’s been over 48 hours and I still haven’t got an email explaining anything.... just a email TurboTax had transmit my return on February 14 but apparently it’s not true

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Everyone’s tax scenario is unique and so every tax return is unique. Sometimes there are issues with forms availability and sometimes numbers don’t exactly add up. When this happens a tax return may be “Pending” while an extra review is conducted to ensure 100% accuracy. 

Please click Why is my return still pending? to learn more. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies