Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Jess0820
Returning Member

My federal was accepted on 02/12. EITC. Still processing today. Bar gone and no email from TT but stimulus deposited on 03/12. Has anyone else had this problem?

I paid for the PLUS services through here too and still nothing. IRS is flagging people who call so I’m trying to just wait it out but I didn’t know if anyone else is having the same problems?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

My federal was accepted on 02/12. EITC. Still processing today. Bar gone and no email from TT but stimulus deposited on 03/12. Has anyone else had this problem?

i’m still having these issues

stimulus and tax return. 

taxes have been pending since the 12th of last month and i guess i was supposed to get the stimulus yesterday but haven’t 

Jess0820
Returning Member

They deposited my stimulus on Friday 03/13 but my federal refund is still pending from 02/12. No bar back. No codes. No email. Patience isnt my strong suit when I can not be given an answer. I am a single mom of 3 and never even got hazard pay for working on the front lines from my employer.. I’m just getting hit from every direction- I just want some answers. 

Mine was accepted 2/13/2021 Still processing. NO stimulus deposited either. I should get $7000 for that. NOTHING. I electronically filed with TT for the last 7 years without issue with DD. I always early file. I called the IRS and she said it is a software issue either with TT or IRS or both.  The last 2 stimulus money was DD right away.

Jess0820
Returning Member

I have literally filed early with TT every year since I have started doing taxes. Never had had 1 problem at all. All the same info as last year- just different W2 total income amount. My best friend filed hers a week before me- she was accepted on 02/10 for hers without a hiccup on 02/26.. it’s just weird how the ones from 02/11-02/12 acceptance dates are all of assuden just no where to be found. 

Megan167
Returning Member

What number did you call to talk to a live person. I have called close to 15 numbers and they are all automated. 

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

I do not see where there is a phone call.  Currently, you will not be able to reach anyone with a phone call.  IRS is inundated with calls and has everything automated to give them a chance to issue Stimulus payments and Refunds.  If you are calling about a pending refund or return processing, please see thins information.

Your e-filed return is still in pending on the server because the IRS is currently accepting/rejecting/processing returns.  Sometimes it can take more than 48 hours to process. Only a few returns were accepted early in a test batch.  Everyone else has been waiting. Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information on pending returns:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/what-does-pending-mean/00/26331

Once your tax return has been submitted, the most up to date information will come from the IRS.

It can take anywhere from a few days to 3 weeks to update. Until the IRS starts processing it on their own, you may not find record of it or the website may say that you have put in incorrect information when tracking your federal refund. As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated accordingly. Continue checking the Where’s My Federal Refund?  tool for updates. 

Please see below for more information on what accepted means:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/what-does-accepted-mean/00/26285

Per @ KatrinaLO

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies