Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

Amen!

Did you ever get your money?

Ameriksi
Returning Member

No I have not received any money and it now been 21 days and it still says on the irs website no results found wait 24 hours 

76carriage
Returning Member

I'm waiting for verification of my refund deposited in my account

the 24th makes a whole month for me and nothing i been gave up weeks ago ...

WOW, I'm having the same problem!! And of course there is no way to call and actually talk to a human being to get some answers about what is being done to resolve this issue. I have been using Turbo Tax for over 10 years now, and I have always recommended their service and have always have a good experience using their software. Now, I don't know that I would recommend using them, or atleast don't suggest they use Credit Karma to get a refund advance or just to have direct deposit of your returns. I am extremely frustrated since the only reason I chose to get the card through CK was so I could get the advance on my tax return. I am not currently working and have a pending disability case, so I have no income except for public assistance. So I was really counting on my refund to help me through right now.

Mine is over 10k too. I did not know about the daily deposit fml. Does that mean they deposit the rest the next day? Or it just gets sent back to irs for a paper check?! I’m so annoyed! First time filing for the cash advance and credit karma. No sign of refund being approved but it was accepted the same day I applied feb 2. Irs website says still processing, and credit karma app says estimated feb 25th. I did get my advance the next day feb 3. 

There is no daily deposit limit when funds are coming from the IRS or the processing bank to another bank only to prepaid debit cards which has been an issue in the past.   That is why the switch to Credit Karma was made ... the refund is going to a bank account on which you have a debit card that can access the funds.  All the funds will be sent in one piece  to the bank account  but access to the funds thru the debit card could be limited ... see the info that came  with the debit card for the rules of use and/or log into your CK account and read all the rules of use posted there. 

To make sure I am reading this right, all of our refund if over 10k will still be deposited by the irs into a credit karma checking account with a debit card. This whole thread is saying no deposits over 10k , and I am due to get my refund tomorrow on 2/24/22 . My refund is over 10k. 

Where does it say exactly? I read every bit of them terms, user content, privacy policy, etc. I can't find where it says that... 

Taritawv
Returning Member

Same boat

Signed up for refund advance on February 15.

Pre-Approved

IRS accepted return within 2 hours

Still no refund advance or email

Tax return documents show I did apply for it.

TT doesn't even have my return status updated correctly.  

Also, my spam email went up over 10 fold since filing with TT.  

In your credit karma account go to money drop down on top, then spend page. I scrolled down to find the settings option, went to limits and fees and you can find the daily deposit limits. If you have a debit card as well on the account I believe. 

Ameriksi
Returning Member

Mines the same way now it been over 21 days and my irs account say makes sure u entered ur information correct 

You will still get your deposit if your refund if over 10k. The 10K limit is on regular deposits, your tax refund is a ACH deposit.

Clearly I just joined Turbo Tax  and I feel that the only reason they reeling us in about credit karma (knowing dang well thats just a site where we see how much we owe companies LOL)  yall should have know turbo tax had a trick up their sleeve  They tryna make us pay our debt  After reading everybodys comment, its like we work all year, then when taxes come they wanna play with our money.  Notice that taxes never deposit on your account the same day or time  LIES  LIES

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies