Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

I have the same problem .but it was 3 days ago when mine showed accepted and still nothing

It's been 14 days, Minnesota time. I still haven't gotten my state either. I normally get it in a week. I don't think our refunds are coming. My math says I get all my money in 7 days, or turbo tax stole a felony level amount of money from us.

It's internet, and across state lines, sounds like a federal crime to me.

I think Rico comes into effect now, I had money stolen, for the gain of a criminal enterprise.

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

As far as “advances” go, nobody should be holdin their breathe on em, it was a good idea but somewhere someone wasn’t expecting a mass amount of ppl to sign up and try and go thru with it, I checked all my refunds for the past 5 years with TT they all been sent and deposited the same day, maybe a day after but I’m sure tryna get this loan really about to delay em even more 

stating the irs has to ACCEPT and the irs has to APPROVE are definitely two different scenarios that I think most people aren’t quite getting 

Talking about refund ADVANCE loan not our actual refund that is sent by the irs we are all fully aware of that process. 

This is my issue as well. I’ve been on the phone back-and-forth between Credit Karma and TurboTax. My return was accepted and I’ve received no other email saying otherwise, TurboTax also tells me that my refund amount is still showing as excepted on their end and when I go to check the status of my refund on irs.gov it says that my refund is processing. But when I talk to Credit Karma they aren’t able to help me any further when it comes to a refund advance because my federal return amount is not displaying on their end. So frustrating because the only reason I went through Credit Karma is for the quick advance . SMDH 😫😫😫 Has anyone resolve this issue?

What I read says once the IRS ACCEPTS not APPROVES  your return.

@Stella504 nope still having the same issues . And I gave up because by the time anything changes I'll have my refund by then 

You are probably right about that. It is super frustrating!!! 😬😬😬

I’m in the same boat as well, it would be nice to at least get an email with an update or something. 

After 3 weeks of making CALLS ..... I was finally TOLD that turbo tax had my application , the bank NEVER received it .... AND THEY CAN NOT TELL ME WHERE MY INFO WENT OR WAS SENT ! 

DATA BREECH ! AND I. HAVE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY ! 

MY RETURN WAS ACCEPTED BY THE IRS ON 1/24/2022 !!! FURIOUS! I WAS OFFERED THE TURBO TAX FEES CREDITED BACK TO MY CARD ! NOT GOOD ENOUGH TURBO TAX ! I WILL NEVER USE TURBO TAX AGAIN! 

PVGeorge
Returning Member

I’m having the exact problem I don’t know who to contact about I did everything asked of me 

I’m so aggravated and annoyed by this. I will never do this again!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies