Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

Bull poop, you have zero interest in helping anyone. Stop trying to save face for your crooked employer. 

Wow. Everyone is pointing the blame at everyone else. But I do agree that TT is not responsible being that the advance agreement was with CK. At the very top of your tax return it tell you that CK is handling the refund advance part. But yet CK is saying to call TT. 

Wouldn't it be really weird if we found out that we are all unvaxed? 

Okay everyone, I think I might have gotten somewhere. Alright, I've been in the same boat, but last time I was on here was on page 22 of the comments.. this is what I did today and I believe it might be going somewhere. 

The Reps I spoke with: TT --} Lashae  CKM--} FERNANDO (he's the one that sent my info manually to the approval/denial advance department) 

First, a little background to prove CKM HAS YOUR INFORMATION: 

If you pull up the PDF of your 2021 return on TT, there should be 3pages or so, regarding your INFORMATION GOING TO CKM.  --- this is all that TurboTax does as far as the advance loan. NEXT --Call CKM. [phone number removed]

I called CKM. Asked a very specific question. This will help you get somewhere. ::

" Do you have my information that was sent to you from TurboTax?" 

If the representative say "yes" .... That they have your information, then here's the next step.:::

Ask the rep: 

"Do you know what department handles the approval and denial letters for the advance loan?"  

Hopefully from there, the representative can help you by sending a personal manual email to that department to follow up with your loan advance.

I'm over the anger stage, probably onto the acceptance stage, that I might not get this advance. Regardless, I honestly want to know who dropped the ball here. 

It goes TT then to CKM, from there, CKM has a department that does the approval denial, from there it go to the FCBank. So credit karma, can you fix this $#@t or what. 

That's what is driving me crazy. One TT rep said they don't handle the advance it goes to outside source, another told me that's not true that TT handles it. CK said only TT can see if you are approved or denied. Agggh! Somebody pick a story and go with it. FC Bank has no record of my application.  CK email said to go to TT community.  The thread I started they said call customer service!

Joe_Tyler

Same here. I've even got a copy of where I esigned the refund advance disclosure agreement showing where I applied for it, date, etc. But when I called to ask about it, I got the run around at first, before being told it is what it is. The process this year has been an all around nightmare honestly.

Also I can't get response to messages and the phone number listed for customer service keeps rerouting me back to automated system without letting me talk to a person. So how am I supposed to contact customer service if customer service won't respond?

Screenshot_20220203-141756_Messenger.jpg

I Googled "Credit Karma Refund Advance 2022" and this is what came up. So apparently the advances are supposed to be issued 7-14 days after the IRS accepts your return. And yes. If you see the advance agreements at the beginning of your downloaded tax return. Then yes an advanced is in place. The amount won't be confirmed until you receive a confirmation from CK or a denial confirmation from the bank. 

Screenshot_20220203-154023_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220203-154033_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220203-154111_Chrome.jpg

Finally got an answer on mine. Received email and  phone call from TurboTax president office explaining that of you got into that loop where you had to sign back in it kicked out the applications in error. No advance but I will get my refund once IRS releases and I will be refunded the filing fees I paid. Bummed about advance but will survive. Glad someone finally answered me.

I was approved and then it said I can't get approved until I update information. I got an email after that saying someone got into my account at 145. I didn't even have an account yet. Someone is using my SS and identity. If you call credit karma and press 1 then 1 and 2 it will tell you if approved. It will say in recording but Ii still didn't get any money so

I am requesting for a transcript

Is anybody seeing this on the tpg website? 

Screenshot_20220203-104354_Chrome.jpg

Yes. I have the same thing. 

@Takelab83 like what is really going on . My friend just filed and got his advance right after she filed like wtf 😒

I did read on another post that there was a "glich" of some type for the CK customers because was asking to you to log back in. So that glitch prevent us from actually applying for the refund advance. I did post some screens hots earlier that stated CK customers would have to wait 7-14 days before they could find out if you were getting an advance. I'll try to tag you in that post. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies