Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

@Jaycee1108 This was basically all the info I was able to collect. TT has no info because if you agreed to getting your refund advance through CK then CK is supposed to have your info. And they are claiming they don't have it. And the bank that is actually handling the advances website says at the top they don't have info. Everybody is blaming everybody and nobody has any answers that actually make sense for us. I would wait out the 14 days. And then from there file your complaints. Because it seems like CK only advertised for gain but did not deliver. No communication No money. Nothing. 

@Takelab83 thank you. But yes for CK I couldn't get in to do my card but I did do my loan and idk what's going on . It's frustrating

@Takelab83  exactly!!! And it seems like we are playing phone tag with these mfs 🤣 I told my sister by the time I get a concrete answer I'll have my refund by then ..this is my last year filing with these people makes no sense and I see alot I mean ALOT OF people with the same issues but then you see some people that had no issues . I had to get loud with a couple of reps because they wanna beat around the bush instead of being honest and trying to help you ! But seeing that they don't want to deal with the bs they say contact this person that person and your once again explaining your situation just to get nowhere and I just gave up but it pisses me off that this situation happened and we want to know wtf is going especially with OUR HARD EARN MONEY THAT WE WANT SOME ADVANCEMENT ON . But people don't care because it's not them at all . But I'm don'e with TurboTax I should of went with my gut and waited to go through a tax preparer instead .

On my refund advance application I signed there is a link you can click to file a complaint with the treasury dept if you think they are using your info for something other then the refund advance. I just filed my complaint since that info never was sent to bank for a loan or anything only to open a credit karma account under false pretense of getting a refund advance. 

Exactly, sounds like you filed same day as I did. Mine was accepted on the 20th, and nothing. I haven't heard anything at all.  Other than I did get my state return just this morning. 

I got an update on mine: There was a loop error. If you logged out and back into system after the application then it changed to direct deposit instead of advance. The fees I paid would be refunded and I'll have to wait until IRS sends refund.

I believe the number for first century ( the bank ) is 

1-888

6*7*9

8*1*2*2

YES!!!!!!!   See I started to wonder if this was what happened to me. And I would be willing to bet that's exactly what happened. 

That support document was from December 2021..

This is my warning to first century bank and intuit , the scoundrels that making a mint promising advances , charging 3 00$ to file , then beating almost everyone cause if you get child tax credit they don't want to give you an advance ... My warning is I'm going to spend the rest of the night posting these pics and exposing you , better pay 

Screenshot_2022-01-30-19-26-13.pngU won't give anything il bet , I'd be happy with 500$

Tell everyone you know , post it on all your social media sites, first century bank is the main culprit 

I am having the same problem. It says accepted on the turbo account underneath the amounts for refund. However it's still in pending stage after two days. I think I'm going back to jackson hewitt next year. I had no problem getting advance each time I used them. It's always a delay for some reason when I go through turbo.

you guys It's not point on wating for  advance This was suppose to be on the 24th Of Jan when this started I rather just wait for my taxes that's it tbh ima dlete this post soon. 

I think Im starting to smell a class action lawsuit for false advertisement. The whole thing advance deal is starting to look like nothing more than a gimmick to get you to sign up with Credit Karma. I'm done with Turbo Tax.

Lawsuit?  Is that what I’ve been smelling??!?  
I think you’re right!!!   I expected to have the advance ready in my account on the 25th and use for moving expenses. 
I thought I saw a light at the end of the tunnel 

now I smell lawsuits 

who knows when we’ll hear from TT,CK,or FCB. 
This sucks! I need that money in my hands !! Now!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies