Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

im so sick of waiting its crazy , i never had this problem before ever !

@piinky13 same ,this is my 3rd year filing and NEVER had any issues now it's something totally different and to partner up with credit karma topped it off because they are nothing better and being on the phone with them is also irritating because they have foreign accents and can't understand half of the conversation 

@Kirstenc2395 clearly your that special kind of special too cuz that was a question not a “ …. “ kind of sentence 🤦🏽‍♂️

@htolley33 @Louie97182 @justdree  It looks like they’ve locked certain posts so we can’t reply to one another now. Now they’re just trying to shut us up. So I suggest blasting them on social media where they can’t take more control of us. 

@htolley33  I would keep all of your documentation. There’s going to be legal action taken against them

@piinky13  Get on twitter and blast them. The CEO is on there and then mention all of their companies as well (Turbo Tax, Credit Karma, Intuit, Quickbooks). Then blast them on Facebook and any other social media outlet. Also, contact Morgan & Morgan attorneys 

@Tonya26 @justdree  Get on twitter and blast them. The CEO is on there and then mention all of their companies as well (Turbo Tax, Credit Karma, Intuit, Quickbooks). Then blast them on Facebook and any other social media outlet. Also, contact Morgan & Morgan attorneys 

@htolley33  Get on twitter and blast them. The CEO is on there and then mention all of their companies as well (Turbo Tax, Credit Karma, Intuit, Quickbooks). Then blast them on Facebook and any other social media outlet. Also, contact Morgan & Morgan attorneys 

@Jaycee11081  Get on twitter and blast them. The CEO is on there and then mention all of their companies as well (Turbo Tax, Credit Karma, Intuit, Quickbooks). Then blast them on Facebook and any other social media outlet. Also, contact Morgan & Morgan attorneys 

@Kirstenc2395  Get on twitter and blast them. The CEO is on there and then mention all of their companies as well (Turbo Tax, Credit Karma, Intuit, Quickbooks). Then blast them on Facebook and any other social media outlet. Also, contact Morgan & Morgan attorneys 

@Ashleigh10081  Get on twitter and blast them. The CEO is on there and then mention all of their companies as well (Turbo Tax, Credit Karma, Intuit, Quickbooks). Then blast them on Facebook and any other social media outlet. Also, contact Morgan & Morgan attorneys 

I fully plan on it!!!!!

SO AFTER MANY MANY CALLS AND WEB SEARCHES (IVE BEEN AT THIS SINCE LITERALLY 6AM) THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN TOLD:

Turbo tax says theres NO record of me signing up for the refund advance and to contact Credit Karma.

Credit Karma says that i was approved for the Money Spend Account but no record of the advance. (obv i wouldnt of signed up for the account if I didnt apply for the loan!!)

I called First Century Bank (Who the advance loan is actually through) and they ran my social and also said that there is NO record of a loan app.

I AM BEYOND LIVID FOR A NUMBER OF REASONS!!!

I ONLY AGREED TO GO WITH TURBO TAX BECAUSE OF THE REFUND ADVANCE!!!!! SINCE I HAD TO PAY TO FILE THIS YEAR I WOULD OF WENT TO A DIFFERENT COMPANY!!!!!!!

IF I HAD NO INTENTION OF ACTUALLY APPLYINF FOR THE ADVANCE THEN WHY WOULD I SIGN UP FOR ANOTHER ONLINE CHECKING ACCOUNT????

AND OF COURSE NOW THAT IVE FILED AND THE IRS ACCEPTED IT, I CANT FREAKING GO BACK AND CHANGE IT TO APPLY FOR THE LOAN!!!!!!

ITS ALL A BIG SCAM IF YOU ASK ME!!!!! NOT ONLY DID THEY CHANGE THEIR "FREE FILE" SPECS BUT THEY FORCE YOU TO ENROLL IN ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND THEN THEY JUST SAY THAT THEYRE SORRY AND THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO!!!!!!!

I ONLY AGREED TO PAY THE **bleep** $110 TO FILE BECAUSE I NEEDED THE REFUND ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE THERES SOME TYPE OF LEGAL ACTION TAKEN ABOUT THIS!!!!!!

@Ashleigh10081  Everything you just said is exactly what I’ve been going through for over a week now. They also refuse to refund any of our money so we can actually “scrape” to get by while we wait. I will have to wait 4 weeks to get mine because of the CTC/EIC and going to lose everything in the meantime. If they ask me ONE more time to “explain” my situation or state that the issue is “resolved” I’m  going to lose my $hit. I will spend every single free moment I have putting my energy towards blasting their incompetence and seeking legal action. I’m on twitter and Facebook. Find me. It’s Shawna Larrison. 

@htolley33 @Louie97182 @Ashleigh10081 

If they ask me ONE more time to “explain” my situation or state that the issue is “resolved” I’m  going to lose my $hit. I will spend every single free moment I have putting my energy towards blasting their incompetence and seeking legal action. I’m on twitter and Facebook. 

44DC8726-5B97-4929-8660-CEE1CAA31502.jpeg

@Jaycee11081 

If they ask me ONE more time to “explain” my situation or state that the issue is “resolved” I’m  going to lose my $hit. I will spend every single free moment I have putting my energy towards blasting their incompetence and seeking legal action. I’m on twitter and Facebook.

CC27FC22-CF7E-4346-B08C-425FC83C840D.jpeg

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies