Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

Had I not been greedy and try to get this advance with an account I’m most likely gonna close when the $$ is gone, I woulda seen my refund gettin sent right back out after gettin accepted like any other year but nooooooooo, I wanted some of that $$ asap smh  

Also, who ever talkin bout signin this class action lawsuit just want some money now, you know good and well your not takin it that far lol 

"Greedy"? I see you're that special kind of special huh... 

It's our money... nothing greedy about it. None of your dam business when we decide we want OUR money so piss off.

I finally got an email yesterday i think it was saying my advance was declined because i withdrew my application...which was NOT THE CASE. i really needed that advance and had i known they were going to screw me over on it i would have just gone to HR block. i won't be filing with turbo tax ever again.

thumbnail (36).jpgthis is the email i finally received...I NEVER WITHDREW MY APPLICATION OR EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THAT

I see a class action lawsuit on the horizon for this bullcrap con job they just ran on everyone filing taxes. 

i'll definitely sign.

i too was blinded by an 80.00 fee when i usually file for free...man they made a bunch of suckers out of everyone this year between the BS filing fees and pre approving an advance amount for me up to 500.00 then sending me an email saying my advance was declined because i withdrew my application which was not the case. 

Same thing has happened to me , this is super frustrating call TurboTax and say it’s pending

I've received two messages. One fromTT saying the advance is handled by outside sources and one from CK that says to call TT! Who handles the advance? No one seems to know. I've already warned my friends. So, it looks like if your application was kicked out for whatever reason you're just SOL. 

Screenshot_20220202-064206_Gmail.jpg

Called first century today and now they are saying they are waiting for the irs to send them a notification!!! No one knows what’s going on 😡😩

I was accepted early with the test batch and still haven't received a email or nothing they keep saying im pre qualified but havent gotten nothing  

@piinky13 @Same here 

i am disappointed with turbo tax ,credit 

karma and its partners. Even after hearing thier customer, they continued to disregard us. but what do they care we already filled. turbotax mybe it dont mean nothing to you this year but come next year. 

I feel you on that this is my last year filing with them for sure . This is ridiculous and to see all these reviews BAD ones they outta be ashamed on our they are treating their customers especially ongoing ones. I'm very upset on how they treated me at this time and honestly I was looking forward to getting a advance because I wanted to catch up on bills so when I got the rest of my return I would of been able to save that 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies