Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

What does to the abbreviations mean 

That's basically what I was told on FB messenger.  We're sorry your application didn't transmit successfully. We've opened an investigation and will update you.  I filed on 25th. CK asked me to submit info by email and have not responded since. FC Bank and TT don't have my application either. It looks like lots of application were lost in transmission or a glitch deleted them. It's extremely disappointing and frustrating that there are no updates and no one seems to know what's going on. I think I'll probably get my refund from the IRS before this is resolved but it better be the entire amount as I didn't get any advance money.

Yeah same here I got accepted on the 21st and have spent hours with them on the phones. I gave up. I uploaded my confirmation and all and then got an email saying TT is responsible lol. At this point just make sure my refund is in my account because I’ve stressed too much over this advance 

TT told me it wasn't an issue with them and that it's handled by someone else. Nobody seems to know who's responsible for what

Screenshot_20220201-221503_Messenger.jpg

What sources ? Lol they don’t even know the **bleep** sources there selves 

I agree turbo tax should never ever Use Credit Karma ever again they are awful and how are they going to represent cash app and TurboTax that doesn’t make sense hopefully they represent Cash App a little better because they are doing a **bleep**ty job excuse my language with the TurboTax not a good job at all bad business TurboTax bad idea

And then when you look up the number for the Credit Karma to get in touch with like a one 800 Help number it brings you to the to the X credit report people what it what are they Trans Union it gives you the number for the Transunion and they are confused because they don’t understand anything about Credit Karma why won’t Credit Karma have their own one 800 customer service number I have no idea that number has been shut down Credit Karma to thumbs down

mymomlovesme13
Returning Member

Hello, I am in the same boat. Me and my girlfriend applied together, she did not use the credit karma path. The state return has already hit the account for her and I'm just sitting here feeling like I really should have just gone the normal route- as I would have received mine as well by now. No sign of the federal for either of us. Good luck maybe there was a misunderstanding between us and the company but the fact that none of their employees or reps seem to be popping in here to reply is both discouraging and pitifully weak customer service. 

When I did my taxes I clicked the button to get the advance. It said I had to get a checking account through credit karma etc... I followed all the steps....and my return is going onto that account.....BUT I HAVEN'T HEARD A SINGLE THING ABOUT THE ADVANCE & IVE GONE BACK THROUGH ALL THE PAPERWORK AND CANT FIND ANYWHERE ANYTHING THAT SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT THE ADVANCE!!!!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SEE IF I EVEN SIGNED UP FOR IT?????

@Ashleigh10081 I HAD THAT SAME PROBLEM JUST LIKE YOU IK I CLICKED ON ADVANCE and they told me the same thing they dont see tht i filed for a advance when ik i did 

I clicked on the option to get the advance, then it brought me to credit karma for a new account. I made one. I followed all the steps. I went back and looked at all my tax papers. It says i signed up for a credit karma account and says they'll send a card etc but no where does it actually say if I was approved or denied or even registered for the **bleep** advance!!! And I'm livid that I had to pay over 100$ to fill!!!!! I've ALWAYS used TurboTax and it's been FREE!!!!! I think there's something fishy going on with them this year!!! I paid $39 to file federal, $39 to file state AND since I clicked to have it come out of my return they charged me another $39!!!!! (Which I do NOT remember even agreeing to!!!!!

If I knew this was gonna happen, I would of went somewhere else!!!!!

Exactly. I paid 175 to do mines 

Yes , it seems like a lot of us are in the same boat . It is crazy and very unprofessional , I don't understand why this year they are dealing with Credit Karma and there has been nothing but issues . But I know I did mine and then it wouldn't let me get a credit karma debit card . So when I spoke with TURBOTAX REP. he told me to call the IRS and see what other options I can do , because when I spoke with credit karma rep they act like their no assistance to my issue . The guy told me to upload my acceptance from the IRS in a email to see why I couldn't get through to get a debit card . This is really just a headache I never had a issue out of these people until the other day 

Idk why we were charged this year. Last year I had 2 w2s, a 1099, and unemployment to claim. This year I had 1 w2 and a 1099.  No crazy deductions etc... So why charged now? 

From the last 3 years I always had to pay . But we shouldn't even get charged at all from all these issues people have each year . Just like this year . 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies