turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My electronic stimulus submission was accepted by the IRS along with my federal efile...

Screenshot_20200417-234109_Chrome.jpgthis is what mine is saying so does this mean I will get the stimulus check direct DEPOSITED into my bank ACCOUNT?? If so when should I expect it ?? BECAUSE the irs says they have no information on mine 

My electronic stimulus submission was accepted by the IRS along with my federal efile...

I have the same message showing, I have NO IDEA what it means.

Nor does ANYONE FROM turbotax respond and try to ease the anxiety/stress

My electronic stimulus submission was accepted by the IRS on April 10. But I still haven't received my direct deposit stimulus yet. And I definitely qualify for the check.  What do you think is going on?

I'm in the same situation. My electronic stimulus submission on Turbotax says it was ACCEPTED by the IRS on 4/7/2020.  However, when I go to the CHECK PAYMENT TOOL on the IRS website, my status has changed to At this time the IRS is unable to determine your elegibility.  What?  I'm a senior citizen, I don't have to file tax returns do to my only income is from SSA Retirement.  My SSA monthly benefit is received into my checking account every month like clock-work and has been that way since I retired 10 years ago. My 1099=SSA shows my income and $0 Federal and State withheld taxes.  This means that I neither owe or am due a return from the IRS or my State.  According to all that I have read, I should have received my Stimulus Payment automatically as a Senior Citizen on SSA Retirement.  Somehow, I'm stuck in a "glitch", and I believe it is a result of using the TurboTax Stimulus special tool.  At first they said that as a Senior and an SSA Retirement recipient, who didn't file taxes returns for 2018 or 2019, I would have to use the Special Tool set up on the IRS website to enter my Direct Deposit information.  I did exactly that! Now it seems that the Turbotax special submission had changed my IRS status to having filed a 2019 1040.  So I think the IRS system did not include me in their pull of data as a Social Security recipient who did not file a 2018 or 2019 tax return.  Now that my 2019 Turbotax EIP submission is accepted by the IRS and shows a $1 tax refund due to me, I think the IRS software can't figure out what to do with my EIP payment.  Thanks alot Turbotax, I guess when you are as big as Intuit you, like the mega banks in our country, accept a certain percent of errors to be acceptable as a standard business practice.  Shame on you.  You just proved big is not always the best.  I've always used Turbotax for years, but now I'll be using another software. Thanks a bunch. Aholes!

Ok my stimulus submission was accepted when will I receive stimulus payment

Kimmmy_

Hi! Can you please give an update? Did you receive your stimulus check yet? 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Go here:  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

This FAQ site may also answer your questions.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

LMAOOOO ^^^ we dont need a FAQ!!!

WE NEED REAL HELP!! We have been waiting over a month to receive ANY TYPE OF UPTDATE because we used your **bleep**ing stupid tool to file for stimulus checks!!!

Just cause you direct us to the another **bleep** website doesnt mean you are helping!

You guys have no useful answers besides forwarding us to another website

TELL US WHY EVERYONE WHO USED **bleep**IN TURBOTAX IS BEING DELAYED ON PAYMENTS!! 

TALK TO US! DONT SEND US TO OTHER LINKS! PATHETIC!!!

I did receive my stimulus check after filing to change my banking information. I didn’t receive my stimulus due to using a turbo tax card and then not sending the information over so I had to wait for the “Get My Payment” to be fixed and then I refilled out the form. 

Meet too I received the same message by Turbo tax, my stimulus submission was accepted by the IRS. Until this day I didn't receive my stimulus check.

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Go here for stimulus info:  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

This FAQ site may also answer your questions.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

Get my payment says status not available, maybe they don't have my Data yet. But my registration with Turbo tax has been accepted by the IRS. My amended return too has been accepted electronically, it looks like it will take a time for me to receive my stimulus check.

My registration has been accepted by the IRS, also my amended returns has been accepted electronically. IRS didn't have my data to be able to check, it will take a little time for me to receive my stimulus check. Thank you Turbo tax, I filed my tax for free.

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

It depends.

If you filed a tax return in 2018 or 2019, the payment of the stimulus funds can be tracked at the following website:

Check status of economic payment

Please see the following for facts related to the payments as processed by the IRS.  See the section titled Payment Status Not Available for reasons why you may be receiving the message.  

FAQ for Economic payments

Get my payment isn't working for me, long time i didn't file taxes. It is possible IRS doesn't have my data. But I receive a message from Turbo tax that my stimulus submission was accepted. Then they will mail my check to me, it should take time.  Thank you .

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies