My amended return has been adjusted, when will i receive the check?

Princessguess21....my tax advocate just called...# july 5th direct deposit!!!! Yayyyy..

Mimiikei mines was in the mailed on Monday

Congrats. Guess this long journey is the end. @ princessguess21

Woke up this morning to a completed return as of yesterday 7/6/18

I still have not received my amended return refund. It still says received and nothing else when I check WMAR. I call and they tell me not to call back until it has been 16 weeks bc they always take the full 16 weeks. WHAT A RIDICULOUS JOKE> If i ever owe the IRS money, I will be sure to tell them I pay it on my time line not theirs. smdh. how is everyone else's going?

Got mine a few weeks ago. Total time for me was 20 weeks!!!

duplicate answer deleted

What if it’s been adjusted but don’t say the results of the adjustment. Does that mean you will get a refund

I amend my tax on the 14 of march 2019 but it said it will take 16 weeks, which I shall be getting it by mail

Thanks for posting! I was hoping someone would post the current waiting time. Not just the generic time.😊

The IRS received my amended return 4/26/19. I ordered my online tax transcripts 6/15/19. Where it should shower” code 846 refund issued 6/19/2019. I called the IRS that Tuesday 6/18/209 and asked why did they give me that future date and When didn’t my account say adjusted when I visited the website. She told me that the date on my transcript is the date they will print up my check and I should be receiving a check within in 4 weeks.

Today is 6/21/2019 and my account has gone to the adjusted bar. I’m thinking maybe my check will be mailed out today. I will keep you posted.

At least y’all have gotten an adjustment date I sent my amended return 3/14/2019 and never received no other update... its now 6/23/19 all I hear is that it takes 16 weeks for processing 🤬

I’m same as you and wmar has not updated or something I wish I just knew if I’m getting a refund or not the wait is frustrating

IRs got my amended return 3/14/19 and as of today 6/23/19 have not heard anything no update nothing. I just see it takes up to 16 weeks for process