Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed my taxes on February 6the and got direct deposit. It is still processing. I paid turbotax and still waiting for my refund. I cant get thru to anyone. Can you help??

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Im still waiting on my federal but already got my state tax.I cant hear anything since the coronavirus

I filed in Feb then i got a letter saying i needed to verify my identity. So i did that about the second week of march and they told me it would take 9 weeks to recieve my return... Im stull waiting

I filed my taxes in the beginning of march, everyday I get the same message....still processing, why.  My state came back a week later. I have no other issues, so I want my money

Same thing happened to me turbo tax you charged  me i didn't even  get my refund yet .and did not catch the mistake i made about health  insurance.  So i had to fax paper work which made my refund even later. Still waiting  .Dont think ill be using you next year . So sad i have been using your service for years no more. Even paid for your  service. 

That's exactly what happened to me. I filed in like January and I assume everything's held up because of Corona but this still seems excessive. And of course no one is off the call center because of the virus. 

hill2561
Returning Member

The same here IRS advocate called me yesterday I contact them first. I'll see what happens

That's what was bugging me! I just gave these guys $80 and I haven't even gotten my refund how does that make sense? 

Dtsingl

Mine is doing same thing. Anothet person i know is also going tbru this. They sent another friend a letter also but released hers to back child support. 

Mine keeps saying "Status Unavailable" I should of got it by now I get R.S.D.I through Social Security ... I need the number to the IRS Any one got it ??? 

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I DID speak with a representative and file an insufficient funds claim and they STILL auto drafted the money from my account. Definitely will never use them again either . I even paid for the bs "max " benefits and no one has been able to help me with this 

Yes!!! Such BS they're still taking people's money !!! And not helping at all. I paid close to 300$ and they wouldn't let me downgrade!!

Honestly what's crazier is that I've used TurboTax for the last 3 years and I never had a problem until I paid for it. Usually I would just use the free one and it would work great.

I agree with you, I will never use turbotax again. It posted that I would receive my check April 30th, I still haven't received it. Then when go to the run around of trying to find your money will no resilts.

Exactly I wouldn't even mind the runaround if the IRS was even open. I can't get anyone when I try to call I assume it's because Corona, but still you couldn't have them working from home? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies