turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

It's been 5 months and never received my refund.

I followed the instructions and i made sure of making no mistake about my info; before sending it express mail twice.  The second mail that was sent was the real one.  I received a letter a few months after I filed saying that my info was does not match and then I faxed it back to the fax number that I received to confirm along with my photo ID and a copy of my SSN.  And then I never received any mail regarding my refund.  I waited patiently all this time and right now I am out of patience.  If there anyone that I can help with my refund please I would appreciate your service.  Thank you for your time; God bless.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
GabiU
Level 15

Hey there! Are you wondering about your Tax Refund from the IRS or a refund on a TurboTax product or service? 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

To answer your question; I am referring to the turbo tax refund services; which stated that my the amount of my tax 2018 but like I said I waited patiently but still haven't received anything its been 5 months now and still waiting
GabiU
Level 15

If you're looking for your IRS Refund, you can fill out this form here: https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

are you still waiting? I am!!

I replied and was told I would get back 780 on my return but it was suppose to go to the IRS. They never received it and they want to know why

I never received my 2020 state refund and I would like to know if I will ever get it?

@akwatson3 wrote:

I never received my 2020 state refund and I would like to know if I will ever get it?

Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.
Or you can contact your local IRS office. See this IRS website for local IRS offices - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-Your-Local-IRS-Office-1 or call 1-844-545-5640 to set up an appointment
Or you may want to contact a Taxpayer Advocate in your area. See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies