turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

It has been almost two months since I filed. The IRS say they can't find my info, but it was accepted when I submitted it. Is anyone else's refund taking this long?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
kilicm86
Returning Member

It has been almost two months since I filed. The IRS say they can't find my info, but it was accepted when I submitted it. Is anyone else's refund taking this long?

Same here. I submitted mine on Feb 21.

Thanks. That makes me feel a bit better.

ColeenD3
Expert Alumni

IRS

Nearly 7 million tax filers are in limbo and facing substantial delays in getting refunds so far this tax filing season, as the Internal Revenue Service struggles to keep up with the demands of issuing stimulus checks and implementing myriad tax code changes from coronavirus relief packages, including the one President Biden signed this week.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies