Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

279 Replies
LakeyaGL

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

It could have been a bad connection at the time.  Please contact customer support if you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
nikka3

It’s a fraud they won’t let me get any of my money from the bank teller.

It is a recording that says we are unable to process your request at this time. So no bad connection at all. What is going on? Who can I talk to?

I have been on hole listing to the music and recording for 27 minutes and no answer. Just said we are experiencing high calls and tha k you. 

I was sent the email to login and access my temporary online card nber so I can access the funds and I can  ot.login at all without the actual card. Very upsetting and this company is not upfront at all regarding their processes to access the information and account.

Ok. I have read so many of these where people are asking for help with their so called debit card. The same number is given out to contact customer service. That is a joke right? That number is an automated line only and is totally useless. I couldn't solve my problem with that number or even contacting intuit cust service. This card that I have with $2000 on it is totally useless to me and good luck calling green dot. All of this is a huge joke at all of our expenses. I have used intuit for the last 5 years to do my taxes  but this is the first time I have asked for this throwed off debit card. I will never use intuit again because of this and that's a shame because they work hard to get me my maximum refund. They shouldn't have done business with green dot.

My card won't let get my username or password changed. I want my money.

My card won't let get my username or password changed. I want my money.

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Shoretk

This card and customer service is a joke. I will never use them again. Ive used Turbo Tax the last 5 year's and never had an issue until I had to deal with the most unprofessional business. The supervisor after waiting 40 minutes to talk to her hung up on me because I refused to let them keep running me in circles. Time to lawyer up thanks green dot!

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

If you have the card:

You can track your refund here:  https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/wheres-my-refund/

To view the account information/deposits made on your card, you will need to sign in/register here:  https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login

I am trying to report my card as not rcvd. I am unable to reach a person. The automated won't work as I don't know my card number. I had a previous card last year so it 

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

When calling to reporting your card as never received:

• select option 2 to continue using the automated system
  • option 1 for lost stolen or never received
  • option 2 for not received
  • The system will then prompt you for your social security number. 

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

I have been on hold for an hour I need to speak to someone about my card it's not working and it says a new one has been mailed but I never requested a new one I still have mine in my possession HELP

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

I suggest continuing to hold so that a telephone support representative can help resolve your issue.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies