turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is Turbotax stealing our Stimulus money? Mine is supposed to be posted today but suddenly I can't access my card account through Turbo. Something fishy is going on.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
HelenC12
Expert Alumni

Is Turbotax stealing our Stimulus money? Mine is supposed to be posted today but suddenly I can't access my card account through Turbo. Something fishy is going on.

You can check the status of your stimulus check. Click on Get My Payment. 

Check on the status of your Economic Impact Payment:

This application will give you information about:

• Your payment status
  • Your payment type
  • Whether we need more information from you, including bank account information.

If you have a Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot, see the following:

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit on 4/15. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: Turbo Debit Card sign in

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (Turbo Debit Card sign in.  You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please use our Turbo Visa Debit Card site: Here’s how to access your stimulus payment

[Edited 4-15-2020|11:34 am PST]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Meghan
Returning Member

I checked the irs website the "Get my payment " tool says the stimulus money is supposed to be deposited today and it hasn't. My account is showing no pending transactions or anything.  My husband also gets his payroll check deposited onto the card and he usually gets it on Wednesday and its not on there either and doesn't show it as a pending transactions either. So where is our money? 

Tyb102
Returning Member

Hello Everybody

It is  the same for me I was expose to get mine today and you can not  call  TurboTax for information or irs stimulus check does not working.

TB1979
Returning Member

The IRS website states my stimulus was deposited into the account attached to my turbo card, but there is no money on my turbo card. I cant get a hold of anyone to even ask. This is very frustrating. Can anyone help?

Folivares

I honestly believe TurboTax IS stealing our stimulus. I should have gotten mine Wednesday, it's Friday now. I was able to EASILY reach the irs who verified my stimulus was sent to the account that matched my account with TurboTax. When I called TurboTax, which was EXTREMELY hard to reach and unbelievably unprofessional. They act like they cannot help. I STILL CANT GET ANY INFORMATION FROM TURBOTAX. Been trying emails, app messaging, voice mails/calls. NOTHING. TurboTax are stealing money.

TurboTax cannot steal anything as it is only a software company   ... it never touches your money ... it goes from the IRS directly to your bank account or the Greendot card ...  if you have issues then take it up with your own bank or the Greendot company. 

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to the Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies