Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Im so confused on my refund status

I filed on the 1/31/2019
Claimed ETC and nothing changed.
My return was accepted the same day I filed and yesterday the Feb 15th it says it’s your return is being processed and to wait for the date to be provided what does this mean? I’m also confused my friend filed her taxes through TurboTax later than me and got her refund Wednesday and she claimed ETC. I thought people claiming ETC couldn’t get refunds started till Feb 15?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

I am having the same message pop up:

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

Please Note: For refund information, please continue to check here, or visit the Refunds page on IRS.gov. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

I am not sure what this means? It’s making worried I’m getting audited.

I don’t believe it means you’ll audited, so other posts it just normal

I read that message saying being processed is good just waiting ddd

Saying still being processed is not so good identity needs identified

Really I have the still being process message but on some posts people said they received it and then it just updated to their refund date? Where did you hear this?

I saw it on my refund talk
Your refund is being processed meaning it’s complete and waiting to update to DDD
“Your refund is still being processed” most likely means an audit, ID verify, credit error. The IRS will try to correct it and then give you a DD but if they can’t, you get a letter.

I hope it’s corrected I have never dealt with anything like this and I do my taxes the same exact way as every year. I don’t understand why it would be different this year.

I have always gotten my refund on Wednesday will it change this year since Path Act

Who knows everything is out of whack

That is where I’m at anymore cause this path act gave me headaches non stop too many theories and hopes but yet to see a refund so has me aggravated. I have always got my refund on Wednesday since 2013 and wonder if that changes since this year I’m on Path Act for little $100
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies