Solved: Re: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have o... - Page 113

If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I went on line put my information in and they said my information was not right I been filing for 2 years with same address I'm so stressed out

@Cand567 

Best thing to do is go to the irs.gov website and click on the button that reads get my payment. It gives you an option to update ur bank info. You will need ur 2018 or 2019 tax info. Ur bank acct & routing/aba #.

Double post...dont know how to delete!!!

I received my stimulus payment today on my turbotax card i had to go to the atm this morning to check my balance because the app wasn't working the number on the back of the card wasnt working or the website portal i also received a email from turbotax this afternoon notifying me that my money was deposited and available when i filed my taxes this year i did the free filing and all my direct deposit info was included on my 1040 that was sent to the irs

I filed and paid fees with netspend card will I get my stimulus check on my netspend card 

Same thing happened to me, I tried so many times it locked me out.😅

I checked the IRS portal and my banking info was x'd out w/the last 4 of my social. But it had deposit date for today. I had signed up for text alerts and when I got up, I had a text saying that I had a deposit for $2400.00. But just for good measure before I started trying to spend, I send a text to 83854 for a balance inquiry. Just text "Bal" to that number and it'll text you the balance on your card. The money was there! Anyone telling you if your portal info has x's you won't be getting it on the card is full of it. The app and the site are down but that text method is working. 

@Shylar30 

Did you use the same acct last yr when you filed?

Didn't file last year 

I filed with turbo got my Federal deposited on my pay pal. Had fees taken out. When i checked irs the status said by the 15th i should get my check still nothing for me

@Slaven6564 

Be careful after 3 failed attempts of incorrect input will block you from the tool for 24 hrs.

@Slaven6564 

Trying to play detective here 😆

I guess the irs website is the best to go to for now. 

I tryed it wouldn't do anything 

I used tt to file, got a new card this year. Already got my state & federal return. Was told stimulus was going on tt card by their PROFESSIONAL. Not true used the get my payment tool irs didn’t have my dd info. So I had to update my info 😡 

@Slaven6564 

The get my payment tool was slow earlier in the day. I tried it at 659 AM MST.. It went through really fast. Hope to get mine later this weekend.

I use TurboTax for my e-file 2019 and did direct deposit and pay with refund and I've already received my stimulus check so that's not true. I was one of the I'll believe it when I see it and they're coming you will get yours