Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Can you explain more why the stimulus check won't come on the

turbo card

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Let me find out that this is true. I'll be on personal crusade.

Okay. I don't understand why it wouldn't come on out turbo card when we file taxes with turbo taxes

I filed my taxes thru turbo tax as of Jan.28th 2020..I did recieve my state refund within that week of filing and plus was approved for a 1000 dollar federal tax refund advance and got that the same time I recieved my state refund..But its 4-15-2020 And still no federal tax refund did however recieve a letter 3-12-2020 saying it's on a 60 day hold and if they needed amything from me they would mail me another letter..I reviewed all the information in my refund and it is all corect..Not to mention never recieved my stimulus check today...What seems to be the problem??

I recieved my stimulus pymt today on my Turbo Card! 

tinabriggs82
Returning Member

No the IRS does not went on and checked the IRS site to see where my check was put all the info in and make sure u kn exactly what u made down to last dollar. When I did that it told me it had no bank info on me 

I been with turbo tax for 4 years,and yes the irs has your banking information, I received my stimulus check this morning, 

Samesies. But i got an email today confirming the intent for the irs to deposit today. The email was sent from intuit. On top of that intuit's phone is on auto disconnect and their app is down.

Try and go off hours i.e 10-11pm to 7am. I did mine at 7 in the morning

Still havent gotten mine...

I went on the new Get my payment tool on the Its website to check the status and they didn't have any direct deposit information. I received the Turbo Tax debit card this income tax season. So I would check the app quickly to put your banking information. Hope this helps.

I did my taxes on TT and had direct deposit via my bank. I got my stimulus payment today, but only as a "pending" item. I tried to transfer it to my savings but because it is pending it is not being recognized. 

My info was the same. No info. So far I can't find any common thread among who's getting it and who's not.

Secretagentman, I got mine today but it is "pending"

Your stimulus went to a brick and mortar bank , or debit card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies