Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I cant even check my card

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I filed my through them on Feb 9th and still haven't received my federal refund yet I got my state but not my federal n I ain't never waited this long to get my taxes back 

I cant either it want let you in the system

Redlucy69
Returning Member

So when do we get them just waiting. Like everyone else. Really need mine badly 

lee-ciarah
Returning Member

So, i went to sbtpg.com which is the site for the affiliate bank for my turbo prepaid card I got my tax refund issued this year. Before today, it said on the site that you will get checks if you have this card under this bank. It was updated today and says nothing about that. But it definitely did say at some point it will not be on the turbo cards

I have a card and had to give them my account information. I thought that it was deposited automatically since I used turbo tax 

coolbeing
Returning Member

Is my money on the card

Ohhthit
Returning Member

Have you been on the IRS website? You can check to see the status of your stimulus check. When I checked mine this morning it said they didnt have enough information- I'm guessimg this is because I used the Turbo Tax card for my tax refund. There was a place for me to add my normal bank information. They didnt say how long it would take for the money to be deposited but hopefully it's not long. Make sure you have your tax info handy when you do this as they ask you a couple of questions (they tell you where to find the info).

It's all good everybody wondering if they're going to get they're stimulus money if they did their taxes with TurboTax! I just got mine! All $1,200

They have it but you have to go on the IRS website and confirm it. Have your routing and account number. I just did it.

Yes and the money is not on my turbo tax card

When they ask for your return amount is that just federal or both state and federal 

VZ13
Level 5

It wont be deposited to your turbo card. They will deposit the funds in your bank account (not prepaid Turbo card/green dot). 

VZ13
Level 5

Just federal amount

2019 taxes were sent to a turbo card but my 2018 was sent to my bank account yet there still asking for more information, I put in my 2018 info and its says it doesn't match there records......

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies