Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Kmcc
Level 2

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@Ladyc718  $4 fee???

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

And the status for many here is LOL GFY, signed TT.

I'm scared for my family, but I keep telling them everything will be ok. I honestly don't know, I'm preaching hope with little faith

Got the same message..

My app isn't working and the site for the card is taking for.....EVER to load. A good thing?

jacksongar6
Returning Member

Since my DD didn't hit my turbo card,I went Irs.gov. I selected where's my payment. I had to enter in my personal first then got the message they don't have bank acct. I had to set it up and used my other bank info. I'm set up to receive it to my own acct. I don't believe your stimulas will be deposited to your turbo card 

If u have the turbo card/app..it like every month or so u owe a $4 fee but ig it got paid for. I didn't have to pay it 

Matthew91

I found it this year and I used the advance and they put it on the turbo card Will I get my stimulus check on there or will it go to my actual banking account

6rady6a6y

I am in the same boat. It is scary! Just try and hang in the best you can. 

I just went to the IRS page and enter my account info  from my turbo tax card and it was accepted by IRS 

@SecretAgentMan  if you don't have an accepted return, the IRS may not have your current address. Use the IRS tool to make changes and add your bank account information. 

It was rejected nine times out of 10 you will get a paper check so make sure you're address is updated

@Tbellag hey I file my taxes through TurboTax I input my direct deposit information my accounting number and my routing number I got my tax return but I'm waiting for my stimulus check to hit my card and my bank account I don't have the same address at the added IRS has on file but I can't log into my account right now I need some help. I just need to know will I actually get the money today I have all of the account information down on TurboTax and my tax return was accepted I would like to know if someone can tell me that I got my tax return on my car from current bank but will I also receive my stimulus money on the same card

Got my stimulus direct deposit in my chase bank acct at 3 am.  

I filed taxes with TurboTax 2018 and 2019 with filing fees taken out through sbtpg and direct deposit in my chase acct

The ones that got the turbo prepaid card that have fees took out and went to Santa Barbara's account so you will not be getting your stimulus payment on the turbo prepaid card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies