Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

You used direct deposit right thru turbo card ? If u did. YES !  Ur money will arrive if not today it WILL be on there by the time u wake up .. Do u have the turbo app downloaded? If u do mine and my boyfriend app was messing up and kept saying connecting then all of a sudden the $4 fee was paid for.  Basically if your $4 fee got paid on ur app. Ur money is coming . 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

As long as you used the free edition

Looked on irs portal mine is the same x outed card numbers ending  with the last 4 digits of my social. Says it will be deposited today. Guess we'll see. 

PLEASE check the GET MY PAYMENT PORTAL through IRS!! 

I filed my Taxes got my tax refund...However, not the same case with the Stimulus payment. The hiccup appears to be if you received an Advance payment. Income has nothing to do with it. My X-husband who makes $70+ a year received his through DD. I however work as a teacher and make considerable less ($30+) 

I only used the Turbo Card to get the Advance which was $150.   I wish Turbo Tax would've provided better information, such as MANY of us will have to  go to the portal above and enter our banking information, as IRS doesn't have it on file.

@Ladyc718 I'm just wondering because if the IRS says I have a deposit for today, shouldn't I have it by now? Unless the IRS is sending money all day at different times.

Kmcc
Level 2

Mine told me the same thing!!! I got an advance with turbo card. I looked this morning and it has my account number xxx with my social as the account number.....wtf. Am I getting it or no? I'm a single mom of 3 without work and I have no idea what to do. 

Mzbug1982

I used the Turbo card and the IRS didn't have any of my information.  I just completed it online this morning check the IRS.Gov website to see if they have your routing information on file.  

Ateam7, you're exactly right.. I just went to that IRS portal where u can put in new bank (Direct Deposit) info. It said I am to receive the stimulus payment but didn't have enough info to send it via direct deposit. I put my own banks info in and it said that info didn't match their records. I then put my Turbo Tax Debit card info (routing#/Acct #) and that also didn't match their records. Also, it booted me because I'd tried to many times to enter the info. So, I can't go back for 24 hrs.  So if u go be careful, u can only enter bank info 2×. This is just so wrong, TurboTax should have already addressed and fixed this problem! Live n learn I suppose. Good Luck

@brunetjamap This is exactly what happened w/my husband and me.  I'd really like to know what time it's coming! 

cutt0797

I also have the Green Dot Turbotax card, I had the fees taken out of my refund. I did not receive my stimulus deposit today. So I went to irs.gov/eip. It stated that the IRS did not have my bank information, even though on my tubotax forms it showed my bank information. So, I put my information in for my card. It says I am eligible and that they will now deposit it to the bank information I entered.

Hope this helps

@Ladyc718 

I did DD to card and correct #'s on tax return.

But IRS did not have my deposit info.

So thanks TT, you really stepped in it this time. Have fun with the fallout.

Thats y its a good thing to have the app. I wasnt expecting mines or his to show today. But both of our turbo started messing up then the $4 fee got paid which wasn't us. N tht was yesterday . this morning its loaded on the turbo card. I js know if u filed ur taxes thru the turbo card. U good ! Its coming 

cutt0797

The portal is open now irs.gov/eip. It will even give you the status of your stimulus payment

Rolling them out I believe throughout the day I got mine at an odd time 4:27 am

When I tried it said my info didn't match their records.. not did my TurboTax Debit card info match and said I couldn't try again for 24 hrs?? Any idea why?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies