Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I got the advance with turbo card and had to go to IRS portal and enter a bank account because they said they had no direct deposit for me so go to the website because they where not going to send it to my turbo card. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

You have fees taken out. Believe that's the problem

any one have an idea how long it will be for irs to make payments for ppl that updated info this morning on portal ?

Sucks any1 who actually paid Turbotax will not get there stimulus, but if u used free you will. Guess turbotax gonna lose tons of customers now

30FC8234-FFDF-4EB8-B439-83625B2A7E4B.png

I already got my tax returns which was 39$ I filled in 2018 & 2018 I made a lil over 7k in the past two years so do I not qualify? I’m confused here?! 

Cp3tsm
Returning Member

so when is tubo tax aspose to release the stimulus money

@Dpooler00 I didn't have fees taken out. But got the advance. The IRS site didn't ask me for bank account info. It said my deposit would be today, but x'd out the account # with the last 4 digits of my SS # showing at the end. I wish someone who'd already received it would check theirs to see if it's the same.

Larryandcindy2020
Returning Member

I received mine on turbo tax card

Well thanks tt I’m locked out they claim I don’t have correct info wow I think I know my address my social and my zip here we go so it says try again in 24  guess it’s time to our government truly sucks big ones no matter what you do and hey **bleep** you

@bdg623 It says on there they update that portal once a day so I'll be checking tomorrow again. you click on the same link you did to add your bank to check the status

my xxxx0000 numbers where not the same as my ssn

Fees taken out? 

I had to update mine also.. how long to show up

you got to go through the process completely the more the closer to you getting finished with filing the bank account information comes up on a TurboTax website in section and then it has the accounting number the routing number all that stuff

@Kayfergu32  try the non filet link I think itll let you know if you qualify. Also the system might be messed up because its saying its unavailable on my end. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies