Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I got my income tax 1 month ago . When i went to the tool.. it said need to update direcy deposit just did that 20 mins ago

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Had to update what?

Also my taxes for 2019 had my bank on it but had to re enter now

My direct deposit.. for my bank

Skystepper
Returning Member

Same 

what if you are not at the address that the IRS has on file but you filed your tax return through TurboTax with the updated address and I added my direct deposit information through current bank I should be getting my stimulus check today right?

Did you have feed taken out of your tax when you filed with turbo tax 

I want to do that too but the address of the IRS has on file for me is different in the address that I'm at currently I need to get that stimulus check I already put down my direct deposit information with TurboTax what do I do

@ashleadeltoro  Mine said the same thing for me, no information on file so I provided my New bank information. I wonder why some got it on their TurboTax card and some didn’t?? O well at least we were able to update 

@Dpooler00  I believe you are right. When I went  into Get your payment, it said they didn’t have any DD information for me. 

I filed my taxes and paid fees from my refund used my own bank account direct deposit and I as well received my stimulus in my bank account early this morning.   

So people need to stop freaking out.   If you have a direct deposit and you put that in your taxes through turbotax you will get your money in your bank account! 

Fees taken out of what you mean the stimulus check? I didn't get that yet

Used TT card, had fees taken out, IRS did NOT have my banking info even though the numbers that correlate to my TT card show on my tax return documents. Bottom line, TT is either incompetent or knew those of us that paid for their service would not receive our stimulus check as swiftly as those who did not, and deliberately left us in the dark.  I hope we can all agree a company that leaves their customers to choose between those two options does not deserve repeat business and people seeking to bring their business to TT should be vehemently cautioned against doing so. 

Yes i did

Filet link? What’s that?!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies