Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

The get my payment tool is confusing my wife is trying to use the tool and it's asking questions about this year right off the bat. Makes no sense

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

OK. I used the portal to find your stimulus. I'm SUPER confused. I'll copy and paste what it says.

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 15, 2020 to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: ************????

If you don't see your payment credited to your account, check with your bank to verify they received it. We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.

If you need additional help or do not receive your payment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Those ? marks were where they put the last 4 digits of my SS #. I'm super confused. I don't have a bank account $ that has my SS # in it.

Seems the get my payment tool is a big bust. If someone figures out how it works let me know. It asks questions like your answering for future tax not 2019. WTF IRS. 

It can go on your ty card but youudt submit your routing and account number on the it's website. Don't know why but the feature is now open to do so. So frustrating 😡. Don't think I'm using tt again next year a. Too expensive and b. They should've told us.👍

I'm almost positive that's not my banking info tho

Screenshot_20200415-063824.png

I got the turbo card, just had to give irs updated info on direct deposit, there web link for those who have filed is up and goi g as of last hour

@6rady6a6y I got the same thing. Those last 4 digits are my SS #. I'm confused. But also not terribly worried about it.

If it is any consolation,  my money posted to my account, but it is pending and I can't touch it until midnight tonight.  

Your patience will be rewarded

Alton Brown, Good Eats

@Spader13  I just used it all I did was put my AGI & my refund amount for this year.. I believe I did everything right cause I got this at the end and when I went back in to check this came up so 🤞🤞

Yes, the IRS does have the tool up to check your stimulus payment status. Mine also said they did not have my bank account information, despite the fact I had my tax return deposited to a Turbo Card. They have the information now though!

Yep any1 who filed with turbo tax and had fees taken out will not have correct info. So turbo tax has screwed everyone who had fees taken out the there return and u will have to wait for paper checks

They will ask you for specific data from this year's tax return to verify that you are who you say you are, with the get my stimulus tool.

Website up in running loginto your turbocard and submit info

Omg. Thank god. The new portal is up on the irs website. Go figure they didnt have my direct deposit info on file even though requested turbo tax card and my card/account info is all correct on my 1040 form including account number and routing number and i filed feb 7 and received refund on feb 26th on card. I used turbo tax with max benefits paid 150$ out of federal refund and what seems to be screwing me and others is I requested and received 2000$ advance loan. So I just updated my DD info on irs website using my chime account. 

@Cardinfonogo  the get my payment tool is up go put ur direct deposit info so you won't have to wait for a payment check

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies