turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I am a woman named Erika and you are a bully. I don’t put up with bullies. You initially responded to my post. I used the a** word. I hardly call that profanity laced. But you are a bully who continues to mention me to others in posts so there is that. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Tell him Erica!!! Dont take **bleep** from anyone??

I don't tolerate bullies either, but I have even less tolerance for those who like to try and play victim after they initiate contact. 

Hey, none of posts have any profanity. Bully. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I am no victim of yours. You are a bully. You are upset because you wanted to control the dialogue and tell people how to feel. You don’t walk in anyone’s shoes but your own.

No, I suggested that people "be cool". That's all. YOU responded to that comment that was not addressed to you personally as if it was. Like I said, in your feelings making simple words of encouragement far more than they needed to be. Clearly, you're the kind of person that takes imagined sleights and use them to justify your own behavior. No, you are not my victim, you prefer to victimize yourself in an obvious attempt to garner sympathy from the peanut gallery. Obvious virtue signaling is obvious.

Erick please let it go and the other guy please stop we need this forum for the original post of it card and dd and advance and fees taken off federal loan and getting stimulus check.

I have not received my stimulus. I requested and used TT card. Took fees out my federal and what seems to be the issue also got the 2000$ advance. No stimulus yet and its 6:29 A.M. est time I'm In Virginia state east coast

I need no sympathy from anyone especially from narcissistic people like yourself. Keep on doing that God complex thing you are doing on the internet. 

Shawn225

Can they take out for child support?

I'm going to sleep but thank you for the post whoever posted it earlier about booat mobile and bill payment. I will definitely be giving them a call being I'm a boost mobile customer myself.

@Alanstechsolutions Unfortunately all signs for people who got the advance is that we will be getting paper checks. Turbo Tax screwed us royally. 

The IRS website has the link up now where you can check the status and it told me to enter my information because they didn't have bank info for me which makes 0 sense. I filed with turbo and have the tt card, fees were also taken out and my transcript shows the correct bank info. Talk about a big blow to the gut :( 

Now you're projecting onto me. I have no "God" complex (should be little g). Who's bullying now?

The person who made a general comment meant to be positive about themselves is calling me a narcissist. Ok. Coming from the likes of you? I'll take that as a compliment.

roiale06

Yes they are doing offsets for back child support payments. Currently that is the only offset in this package. If you have defaulted student or owe IRS my understanding is you will get it. L

CourtJaye

Just wanted to say to the person offering to answer questions and says he/she banks with Chime....cheers to you!!! So many people get frustrated with questions about the money and when they'll get it and of course, it's typically the ones who have already received theirs so they don't have a care in the world. I can tell, just by this post, you're an AWESOME PERSON! GOOD ON YOU! PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF, DESERVE TO RECEIVE EXTRA STIMULUS!!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies