Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

my funds were direct deposited this morning 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Screenshot_20200415-044445.png

This should help answer some of y'alls questions

That's a big reason why I'm hoping my stimulus comes today lmao. Gotta celebrate 420 with something 

@CMFlunk You are the over emotional bully. Stop calling me Erik!

bonnierob1156
Returning Member

I did the same, my money was deposited today.

Still nothing! 😭😭😭

I have not received my stimulus. I requested and used TT card. Took fees out my federal and what seems to be the issue also got the 2000$ advance. No stimulus yet and its 6:05 A.M. est time I'm In Virginia state east coast

Free edition of TurboTax, no fees taken out and no advance on the refund. Using a Turbo Card (Green Dot bank), it's 5:06 am (Central Timezone) here and I haven't gotten it yet lol 

Hey,I didn't have a profanity laced post deleted...but I'm the bully? Ok. For the record, originally it was you that responded to my comment, not the other way around. And to be honest, as opposed to stopping calling your Eric, if that is in fact your real name, I would much rather just stop talking to you all together. In fact, I think I'll do just that. Goodbye, Eryk. Have a nice life dude.

Why don’t you both chill I’m about to do something today that breaks my heart but my family needs immediate help and there is none in sight so chill there are people out here that need help but there is no help being offered my kids will get fed on my life I only hope there not ridiculed or shamed because I wind up dead or in prison think about that and I’m sure there is someone out there that is worse off than me

Free edition of TurboTax, no fees taken out and no advance on the refund. Using a Turbo Card (Green Dot bank) it's 6:07 am here and I haven't gotten it yet....😭😭😭 in Florida  

@Joe124 Brug,that was literally my comment, telling everyone to just be cool. But this...person had to be extra about it and turn simple words of encouragement into more than it needed to be.

I paid for TT and accepted to take funds out b4 tax transfer, looks like they use the DD on file to deposit because i got mine so patience folks i was also **bleep**ing anxious too but just wait itll come in today if not Friday you can fill out the irs form and get it no rush

Car payment is due today have to pay my weekly rent that I’m charged to stay here and no job and unemployment mobile app won’t let me sign in to even file, IM LOOSING IT OVER HERE PLEASE HURRY!!!!

@Abelgirly thank you for sharing this!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies