Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Nkaldo thats correct as soon as you get the card activate it and your money should already be in the account. Its just like going to the bank and opening an account and waiting on your debit card to come in the mail

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

check your banks my cares act funds were in my account and so was three other of my family

lol and I'm not "dude". But looks like your comment was deleted. Aww. Back of the line, Eric.

@stephronl  did it go on your TurboTax card

@CMFlunk Obviously you either work for Turbo Tax or have a ridiculous amount of time on your hands to be “level 4.”

My name is ERIKA dude. 

If you sign in to the turbo card site and scroll down there is a temporary card number to use online while you wai . I added it while I waited on my card and linked it to my Walmart app and was able to make in store purchases with the Walmart pay feature. Good luck. 

eingram46

If I file my taxes with turbo do the IRS have my record 

Can AnyOne Confirm that they have received their Money on a Turbo Card,

And Had a Loan Taken Out 

So you had your fees taken out of your refund?.  Is chime a card or a real bank? I'm just asking cause u still am very anxious about this. I have heard others that are turbo tax users getting there stimulus check to but nobody has said it went into there account. That's why I ask about chime being a card or bank account, and then the fee part coming out of refund and not paying up front for fees.

@nklado18 My tax refund was on my card even though I hadn't received it yet. Also people are posting screenshots of their stimulus payments on there TT card also.  

As with any bank deposit. Scary if you have $1000 in overdrafts. 

Look, ERIC, I don't know what your problem is, dude, but I'll let you know when I start to care. ERIK, alI  I did was post something encouraging to everyone still waiting but you had to get all in your feelings, take it personal and respond as if my comment was addressed to you personally. As for having time on my hands, well

"I can do this all day." - Steve Rogers

ERICK, I can say that in the time it took me to get to level 4, which was all of about month while waiting for my federal this year, I learned that it doesn't help the community to be self-centered or over emotional. Not saying you are those things, ERICH... Then..again I'm not saying you're not either, IDK you. 

Just carry on as if my oh so offensive words of encouragement didn't apply to yoU, ERIQ, because clearly they didn't.

I got my tax return last week on my TT card but I have no notification or email from them about a pending anything for any deposit or transactions NOTHING!!! So what’s really going on?! Ppl really have these pending statements in proof?

**bleep** turbo green dot and anyone associated with them I have Wells Fargo account on file from 2018 return and it’s got a grand total of $0.85 in it but active like a fool I tried tt this year it has a total of 2.72 available on it so what lies or stories can the scum bags come up with now other than they said go **bleep** myself

What about those of us that have the Turbo Card but didn't have any fees taken out (Free Edition of TurboTax) and didn't do an advance? If there's no redirecting to another bank/account and a straight direct deposit to the Turbo Card's routing/account number (same on the 1040 and the Turbo Card where I got my tax refund on) then we should be good? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies