Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Almost every bank received the credit on Friday and has been processing over the weekend. Some people’s banks just happened to front them that credit. 

So I used turbo tax direct deposit for a personal bank account. I chose to pay the fees with the refund which sent my refund to Santa Barbara. I was worried over the weekend because I had the same thoughts as everyone else that if the IRS actually had our bank info. 
As of today I CAN CONFIRM it’s pending in my account. So if you paid fees with your refund, you’ll still get it. Everyone I know that’s pending has a deposit date of 04-15-2020 which is Wednesday 

UnionJon

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Holy cow!!!!  This happened to me tooooo!!!! Uuuuuugggggghhhhhhh.  It's a crock o'poop.

I just want to share with you all....I just received my update from my bank here in Tennessee....my stimulus is pending.  At first I was freaking out as well. I filed with TT...they took their fees from my refund which..Santa Barbara bank house my money before sending to my local bank. As of today its pending.  So the IRS are checking the tax refund for information not necessarily the 3rd parties involved.  So if you can see your checking account number and routing number on your return you are good. Again I am in Tennessee. 

Meant irs are checking the tax returns.....

Just got off phone[phone number removed] with rep she stated we would 

[phone number removed]

Does anyone know if Chase bank customers are getting payments yet? I have Chase, filed with TT, fees taken out, but I still don’t see anything pending or posted.

So ,if you dont have a bank account,  and you received  your tax refund on the  debit card.  

Are you going to have the stimulus  money  deposited on the card  as well , 

Otherwise  where are they going to send it ? 

@Gemini717  wrote:

So ,if you dont have a bank account,  and you received  your tax refund on the  debit card.  

Are you going to have the stimulus  money  deposited on the card  as well , 

Otherwise  where are they going to send it ? 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

I'm in the same situation,  let me know if u fi nd out .  I'm investigating 

yes, I already received our stimulus. 

Pennylvb

I filed with TT and had my return dd onto my TT card and I still don't see anything pending. How do I see if it's pending??

When will the social security will receive there stilumus check and do when need to update or it will direct to our direct express card

@Souljahgirl32 wrote:

When will the social security will receive there stilumus check and do when need to update or it will direct to our direct express card

If you receive Social Security benefits, see this US Treasury website - https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm967

Js100441
Returning Member

Will I get my stimulus check deposited on this card tax forms have banking account and routing number on forms

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies