Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I was approved for a refund advance, when do I receive it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

You do not get the money until the 2020 e-file has been ACCEPTED by the IRS.You also have to agree to receive your refund on the prepaid TurboTax Visa.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/

The IRS begins to accept/reject returns at the end of January.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Okay thank you so much . Do you know if it’s possible if I filed with TT if I can still go get an advance from H&R? Or will I get in trouble? my car just broke down and I woulda never filed with TT if I knew that it would take forever considering H&R gives the advance upfront. 

We cannot give you any advice about what you can or cannot do with H & R Block.   But if you already filed a tax return using TT, you cannot file another tax return anywhere.  Don't know if Block just gives loans....

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies