Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Still1971
Returning Member

If I clicked to receive my taxes on a TurboPrepaid Card is it automatically set up to direct deposit for my tax return when I activated my turbo card?

Is my card setup to receive my federal tax funds

Ndeems721
Returning Member

If I clicked to receive my taxes on a TurboPrepaid Card is it automatically set up to direct deposit for my tax return when I activated my turbo card?

Just because you approved that doesn't mean you refund was SENT. You need for it to say SENT with an estimated Direct deposit date. I am rather confused as to why all of you think being approved means that you refund was in fact sent to your bank account.

Still1971
Returning Member

How do I check to see if my taxes went to my card

Ndeems721
Returning Member

What type of card do you have? If its the turbocard you can look on the website or you can call them.

@Ndeems721 @I’m not worried about how fast the refund is being sent. I’m worried about my refund being sent to an account I have no access to. This is the second card I’ve requested but I have yet to receive. Do you see how that could be cause for concern?

Mouton_21

I filed my taxes and the only option it is giving me is to do direct deposit I don’t have a checking account I need to be able to get a prepaid card like I did last year

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

You can only apply for a Turbo Prepaid Visa if the option is given to you during the filing process. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Kimnickell
Returning Member

Where is my stimulus check

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

The bank account information for TurboTax filers is transmitted to the IRS as a part of the tax return. The IRS has the appropriate banking information for all TurboTax filers, which can be used by them to distribute stimulus payments. This is true regardless of whether a customer chose to receive their refund on a debit card, selected refund transfer (refund processing service/SBTPG) or other services.

Any TurboTax customer who selected a refund transfer or a debit card that gets a stimulus payment sent from the IRS to those accounts will receive those stimulus payments without delay or fees.

We know everyone is anxious to get their money. If you are eligible, you can find out when and how the IRS will be sending your stimulus payment to you by visiting the IRS Get My Payment tool. 

The IRS Get My Payment is the ONLY way to get: 

• Your payment status
  • Your payment type
  • Additional information, like if IRS needs updated bank account information

Stimulus Payments for Refund Transfer and Turbo Visa Debit Cards Customer

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I activated my turbo card and I have a routing number and a account number. It also claims that my tax refund will be transferred to the specific day of the 29th. Which is today, and I filed my taxes on the 10th. It was also accepted that same day. So overall it's been 20 days. WILL MY TAX REFUND be on my turbo card TODAY if that's what it said when I called to track it???

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies